Entry Thirty Nine | King

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Come on!" - Mental communication

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

"Hello There" - Spell Casting

||| ||||| |||

3rd Person PoV

Y/N: "Pyrrha... I'm sorry..."

Stumped, Pyrrha looked to him. 

Pyrrha: "P-Please..." Pyrrha softly spoke as she cups his face, closer to her. "I'm... I'm afraid."

Finally, the renowned Pyrrha Nikos reveals her true self.

Y/N: "Pyrrha... What would happen if Weiss saw us?" He gently said.

Still cupping his face, Y/N holds her hands to comfort the now sobbing Pyrrha Nikos.

Pyrrha: "I-If only..." Pyrrha whispered in between of her sobs. "I love you, but you don't..."

Y/N: "..."

He didn't answer.

This made Pyrrha to sob harder, tears flowing down from her cheek.

Y/N: "You're confused, Pyrrha... You know you're my--"

Pyrrha: "-MY WHAT?!" Pyrrha snapped that cuts him off, instantly shutting him up. "Right... A friend."

In the awkward silence between them, Y/N raises his hand to try and approach her. But Pyrrha avoided him and stares on the ground while wiping her tears.

Pyrrha: "You know, when I saw you during the initiation, you made my heart flutter. You're charismatic, approachable, funny, and kind. When you approached me and wanted to spar, that is the first time I got attracted to you. Strong, intelligent, and clever..."

Y/N didn't answer as she continues.

Pyrrha: "If only I could turn back time during the dance, I would gladly slap my past self and tell myself to confess to you. If only I was that confident to say those words to you... If only I was faster than her!" Pyrrha stomps her foot in a mix of frustration and anger. "But no, I didn't do it..."

Y/N looks up to see her face.