Entry Five | Friends?

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

|||||||||

The Bullhead docked on the pad outside of Beacon, and as the doors starts to open, the blonde boy hurried right to the trashcan to puke. Meanwhile, Ruby, Yang and Y/N, and with the other students stepped out of the Bullhead as they went down to the path to the front of the Academy.

Y/N: "Poor guy." He glanced shortly at the puking blonde before he continues to follow behind Ruby and Yang.

The three stopped to see the view in front of Beacon Academy.

Y/N, Ruby, & Yang: "Wow..." They all said.

Yang: "The view from Vale's got nothing on this!" She proudly stated with her arms crossed.

Meanwhile, Ruby was busy and excited looking at the students and on their weapons, greatly becoming a 2d chibi, floating with starts gleamed in her eyes.

Ruby: "Oh! Oh! Sis! That kid has a collapsible staff! And she's got a fire sword!" But before Ruby-chibi could leave the two, Yang yanked Ruby's hood, pulling her back to them

Y/N: "She's a real nerd in terms of weapons, am I right?" Y/N asked.

Yang: "You guessed it. Besides, they're just weapons." 

Ruby: "J-Just weapons?! They're an extension of ourselves! They're a part of us!" Ruby exclaimed as she squealed in mesmerizing those weapons.

Yang: "Well, why can't you swoon over your own weapon? Aren't you happy with it?" Yang asked as Ruby unveils her scythe.

Ruby: "Of course, I'm happy with Crescent Rose." She said, as Y/N wonders why'd they are naming their weapons, but he thinks it's cool, too. "I just really like seeing new ones. It's like meeting people... But better."