Entry Fifty Three | Closing the Hole

--

--

Nicknames:

Red - aretouch's Y/N L/N, Sorcerer Supreme

Blue - RWBY's Y/N Strange, Remnant's Sorcerer

--

San Francisco

Teleporting the group back, the Blue Team was positioned outside of Ground Zero while Red Team consisting of Y/N L/N, Y/N Strange, Riri Williams, Kate Bishop, and Miles Morales were seen patrolling the underground parking lot near Ground Zero.

"Kate, Riri, check the surroundings." Red ordered. "We don't want to get ambushed by those creatures in this kind of setting."

The two ladies acknowledged as Riri activates her scanner while Kate fires a sonar arrow at the deeper part of the parking lot.

"We got nothing here." Riri reported.

"Same goes here. It's clear ahead." Kate added.

"That's surprising." Blue hummed, still cautious at the matter. "L/N, what's next?"

"Miles, check outside through..." He looked up and pointed the dusty yet dark shutter entrance of the garage. "-that."

"Don't worry, Miles." Blue reassured him before Miles could protest any uncertainty. "You have your Spider-Sense with you. Just peek a little and tell us what's happening outside."

Miles sighed and nodded, "Aye, aye."

He then quietly sneaks up to the entrance and slightly lifts them up to see a lot of Grimms wandering around. "Hoo, boy..."

"I assume we have found 'em?" Blue asks. Miles turns back and nodded.

"Lots of them." Miles replied.

All of a sudden, a Grimm Ursa roared as it turned toward something. It signaled the others to follow them to what they think might be the other team doing their distraction.

"The plan worked..." Miles muttered as he closed the shutters. "Guys, they're gone now." He reported back to his team.

Blue then steps forward and opened the gate, he looked around only to see no Grimms, just broken debris and the carnage they did before. Red follows behind him and ordered the two again, "Riri, Kate, scan the area again. Just to be sure."

"Alrighty." Riri and Kate did their thing. Only to report nothing.

"All clear."

"Nothing to worry about."

"Excellent." Red nodded. "C'mon. Let's patrol the streets. We only have five more minutes."

Following Red, they walked through the abandoned streets of San Franscisco.