Entry Thirty Seven | Fall Maiden: Amber

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

"Hello There" - Spell Casting

||| ||||| |||

Ozpin: "You are correct, Mr. Strange. Because she's-- the current Fall Maiden, Amber."

I looked at the sleeping Fall Maiden and so as Pyrrha, observing her.

Y/N: "She's still alive?"

Ironwood: "For now... We're using state of the art Atlas Technology to keep her stable. But there is a lot about this situation which is... unprecedented."

Pyrrha: "Unprecedented? What do you mean?"

Ironwood: "That-- I don't know. We don't know what will happen if- when she passes."

Pyrrha: "Won't her power just transfer to the next host?"

Ozpin: "That's when you'll enter the fray, Y/N."

Ironwood: "This is a delicate situation that we need to do, immediately."

Pyrrha looked at me before she walked towards the capsule that is holding Amber as I followed suit.

Pyrrha: "If... all of this is true, why keep it secret? If this girl is important, if... if we're truly on the brink of a war, why not tell everyone?"

Y/N: "It's because..." I looked at the two Headmasters then back to Pyrrha. "-I think it will cause a panic across the four kingdoms, thus giving the Grimms a chance to... Conquer Remnant."

Ozpin nods on my deduction as Glynda steps forward.

Glynda: "From what we've understand, it used to be common knowledge."

Pyrrha: "Excuse me?"

Qrow: "Red-haired. How do you think legends and fairy tales get started? Even the craziest ones come from somewhere." He said before he took a drink from his flask.

Glynda: "Our group was founded in order to protect mankind and the Maidens. Those hungry for power hunted them with the hope of inheriting their strength."

Qrow: "And, as you can imagine, the ones that succeeded weren't exactly the kind of people you'd want to have unimaginable power."

Ironwood: "And so this brotherhood chose to remove the maidens from the public eye, allowing their existence to fade away into legend."

Glynda: "The things we're telling you go against hundreds of years of human history, religion."

Ironwood: "If we reveal this to the public, it will cause massive uproar and panic."

Ozpin: "-And we all know what that would bring... Which is why we would like to-"