Entry Forty Eight | San Fran Brawl!

3rd PoV

3rd PoV

San Francisco, CA.

Y/N watched from the sidelines as SF Police, the California National Guard, and several branches from the Firefighting Unit and Medical Hospitals scrambled to guide the evacuation and control the flow of the scared populace of San Francisco.

In the corner of his eye, he noticed the slow arrival of heroes from America. The own Californian Defense Force, and this world's equivalent of the Avengers. Although he wanted the variants of his brother or his sister, he hoped that they were here and could help him in his mission.

But he was surprised to see none.

–––––

It is the third day of San Francisco's invasion of The Grimm...

Y/N can be seen keeping a low profile, ducking down, and doing his best not to be spotted by the Beowolf Grimms that are patrolling the area. He can still hear gunfire around him, so he assumes that survivors are hiding all over the city.

This is his goal. To lead them out of this hellhole.

As he dashed through the destroyed main road, he snuck behind the unaware Hag Grimm that was looking ahead of it

As he dashed through the destroyed main road, he snuck behind the unaware Hag Grimm that was looking ahead of it. It lowly grumbled as it walked away, it made Y/N sigh in relief.

Now back to his objective...

Y/N hid behind a car and crouched. He silently clasped his hands and made a hand gesture.

[Butterfly Sensor...]

"Do me a favor and find the signatures of trapped people all over this block. Hurry!" whispered Y/N.

As he opened his right palm, 10 transparent orange butterflies flapped their wings as they all flew in separate directions.

He knows that he is running out of time, the reason? The Grimms are attracted to fear. If those trapped people have this information then they are suppressing it to keep themselves safe. Y/N simply cursed himself as he did not have his Cloak of Levitation and his Sling Ring to aid himself in this scenario. But he knows that Cloak is with Weiss out there so it is in safe hands.