Entry Sixteen | Cat's Out of the Bag

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

|||||||

The talk with Weiss last night was eventful as Y/N convinced her to forgive Blake if they could find her the next day. He spoke to her like a certain blonde knucklehead, rocking Weiss to her core beliefs. After the tension between Weiss and Blake, she calmed down and the two joked and laughed together. But something interesting happened between them.

(FLASHBACK)

Weiss: "Your eyes... it's beautiful." Weiss commented, as she stares into his bright blue eyes.

Y/N: "You're really mesmerized with my eyes, huh." Y/N replied, as he gets closer to Weiss.

Weiss cupped his face, with Y/N fixates the strand of her white hair in her face. 

Y/N: "And you're beautiful, Fräulein." 

Their faces inched closer... and their lips became closer... until-

Glynda: "Ms. Schnee?! Mr. Strange?! Why are the two of you still outside?" Professor Goodwitch called out in the doorway of the rooftop. 

This greatly startles the two as Weiss backed a little while Y/N cursed under his breath.

Glynda: "Now, it's already late. Go back to your dorms." She repeated as Weiss hurriedly went back to their dorms with her blushed face, covering it with her hands with the color of the blush that can be in par of Ruby's cloak.

Y/N: "For fuck's sake of the fuckers." Y/N cursed

Y/N grumbles and notices a man standing on the other side of the building, sipping his cup of coffee while he raises his mug at the sorcerer in victory. Y/N can feel that his eyes are twitching in anger.

Y/N: 'Goddamn you, Ozpin! You ruined the mood!' Y/N shouted in his head as Glynda escorts him back to Team RWBY's dorms.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

||||||