Entry Sixty Two | World Hopping Shenanigans

--

--

Nicknames:

Red - aretouchs Y/N L/N, Sorcerer Supreme

Blue - RWBY's Y/N Strange, Remnant's Sorcerer

--

______

To Y/N...

"Holy shit! There's too many of 'em!"

The two Y/N's and Pyrrha ran ahead the chaos as the Spider People chases Miles Morales, the anomaly that they are targeting.

"L/N!" Blue shouted as he tried to grab the attention of his variant that is currently being flooded by the other Spider People. "He's trying to get that guy." Blue muttered.

"We need to help him." He desperately looked at Pyrrha and she nodded in affirmation.

"I need a boost!" She ordered.

"Alright!" Blue said as he positioned at the back, his hands lowered as Pyrrha jumps on it. "GO!"

With the help of the boost, Pyrrha threw her spear on the ceiling as she was pulled to that direction, and as she swings to the other open hallway and jumped down gracefully, successfully getting ahead of the crowd as she pulls her spear back.

Y/N could only whistle at her landing. "Well, that was good." He remarked before he continue to run and evade the other Spider People. "Hey, watch your step, Rexy!" He yelled as he was almost got squished by the Spider T-Rex. 

Dodging out of harm's way, he finally reached the other side of the corridor where other Spider People are staring at him.

"Hey, isn't that the other anomaly?" One in the Fantastic Four costume asked.

"Anomaly, me?" Blue asked, pointing at himself.

"Yeah, you! The guy who Miguel's informed us about!" He then looked behind him. "HEY EVERYONE! IT'S HIM AND THAT RED-HAIRED GIRL'S OTHER PARTNER!" The Spider Man in neon black suit yelled, calling the other variants to back him up.

"WAIT!" Y/N yelled back as people came in from the other side of the corridor. "Do you have proof that Miguel's looking after us?!"

"Yeah, dummy!" The Elf Spider Girl put a hand on her hip. She then raised her arm, revealing the device that all of them have. "The Multiversal Gizmo can track which universe you came from and where you are right now."

True to that, Blue checked the Gizmo in his wrist and saw four blips on the map. Three obviously are from him, L/N, and Pyrrha. And one is from Miles Morales.

"Fuck..." He cursed.

"What?" The Elf Spider Girl leaned forward in a teasing manner. "Spider got you tangled~?"