Entry Fifty Two | Variant Team Up

--

--

Nicknames:

Red - aretouch's Y/N L/N, Sorcerer Supreme

Blue - RWBY's Y/N Strange, Remnant's Sorcerer

--

Alcatraz Island
SHIELD Forward Operating Base

A portal at the end of the room abruptly opened, sending Fury's pizza box to fall as he sat there eating his pie.

"What the heck?!" His pizza fell on the floor, and he became irrationally furious.

"Hiya, Fury." Red straightfully enters his room, portal is still open behind them.

Once inside, Blue gave the Director of SHIELD a meek wave. "Uhh, hi?"

"Do not just open a portal inside my room, L/N, for heaven's sake!" Pointing to the scuffed pizza, he continued. "That food cannot be fixed by your magic?"

"Allow me, Director." Blue offered.

By using his transmutation magic, the pizza he had destroyed could now be restored with a simple flick of his finger.  "There, all done and hot. Fresh from the oven." Red chuckled quietly, and Blue smiled back.

"I take it you have completed your mission?" Squinting at Blue, Fury queries. He gestured, saying, "And that guy—is our friend from another reality, huh? What's your name, son?"

After pausing, Blue responded, "It is uh... Y/N... Y/N." Strange, sir." With a trembling voice, he spoke.

There was such a complete silence that it was possible to hear a pin drop. With Red fighting back a laugh at the Director's shocked expression, Fury blinked his remaining eye.

"Pardon me, but what did you just say? Are you trying to tell me that you are Y/N Strange? Are you his kid?" Fury wants to know for sure.

Blue quickly refutes this. "What? No! I'm his younger brother!"

Fury raised an eyebrow at this. "A sibling? That is peculiar. Therefore, you must possess the solutions we seek. Such as-"

Blue interrupted Fury while he was still speaking. "Look, Director. I wish we could have a conversation and a drink together, but right now things are a little unstable. How long would the bombardment last, and why are you ordering it?"

Placing his pie back on the box, Fury gets up from his chair. "Otherworlder, are you interrupting the Director himself?"

"All I can do is interrupt you in order to save more lives." Blue fortified himself.

Fury conceded at Blue's point. "Ten minutes, to be exact."

Can I persuade you to put an end to it?

"Why? We have laser-guided missiles, so it is just a bombardment and will not hurt anything.