Entry Forty Three | Chaos

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Come on!" - Mental communication

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

"Hello There" - Spell Casting

||| ||||| |||

(Note: There is a good soundtrack that you can listen above while you're reading this)

3rd Person PoV 

The giant mecha-paladin continues to pummel through the team's defenses as Velvet was got knocked out by its mecha arm. While they were busy fighting the said robot, Weiss surprisingly activated her summoning. 

Her summoning has an ice arm and is holding a huge broadsword, the arm raises and slices the mecha in half, just in time to protect Velvet, too. She knelt down in exhaustion as her summoning gradually disappeared. Coco and the remnants of the other teams approaches her to check if she's okay.

But before they could get to safety, two more Paladins came from the main grounds, causing Neptune and Sun to groan in fatigue.

Sun: "Oh you've got to be kidding me!" Sun groaned.

The mechas aimed their plasma rifles at the team. Velvet was struggling to help an exhausted Weiss to move when suddenly a rain of orange spears fell down at the said Paladins, destroying them.

Neptune: "Wait- did you do that, Sun?"

Sun: "Huh? No, it's not me! I've been here behind you dude."

Weiss: "Then who--?" Weiss looks up to see Y/N behind the team, walking towards them. "Y-Y/N!"

Y/N?: "Hey, guys."

Out of nowhere, the group of Yang and the other group of Nora had arrived just in time, luckily Nora and her team didn't spot Y/N that much.

Yang: "Weiss! Y/N!" Yang shouted. "Where's Ruby?"

Y/N?: "What?! I thought you guys are with her!"

Yang widens her eyes as she realizes that her sister is currently missing.

Yang: "Did you met Blake on the way here?"

Weiss: "She's... She went after an Alpha." Weiss pointed at the gates in exhaustion. "And some members of the White Fang."

Y/N?: "No... No, no, no, no!" Y/N shakes his head repeatedly as he was panicking.

Yang: "What, what is it?!"

Y/N gulps for a second if he's going to tell her to go or not