Entry Eleven | Late?

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

|||||||||

Three women are sleeping in their respective beds, while Y/N's soundly sleeping above the ceiling. But the peaceful and quiet atmosphere was broken by a loud whistle.

Ruby: "Goooood Mooorning, Team RWBY!" She shouted, startling Y/N as he fell down from the ceiling by surprise. "Oh, and good morning, too. Y/N!" Ruby nervously chuckled as Y/N gave her an annoyed look, probably that Ruby woke him up with her style.

Weiss: "What in the world is wrong with you?" Weiss cried out, as she struggles to get up from the floor, because she fell down earlier, too.

Ruby: "Now that you're awake, we can officially begin our first order of business."

Y/N: "Wha-Huh? W-What business?" Y/N groggily rubs his eyes as he yawns after.

Weiss: "Excuse me?"

Yang: "Decorating!"

Weiss: "What?!" Weiss exclaimed.

Blake: "We still have to unpack." Blake informed the team, while Y/N understands what the two's trying to explain to Weiss. "-And clean?" Weiss narrows her eyes at the two, before Ruby blows her whistle at Weiss again.

Ruby: "Alright! Weiss, Blake, Yang, and their fearless leader Ruby have begun their first mission!" She declared. "Banzai!" 

Yang & Blake: "Banzai!"

Meanwhile, Weiss and Y/N were confused with the energetic enthusiasm of the three.

Y/N: "Oh, hell no I'm outta he-" Y/N attempts to flee the room, but Yang and Ruby grabbed the sorcerer's clothes, thus, preventing him to escape.

Yang: "You're not going anywhere, Mr. Strange~" Yang winked at him, sending shivers to Y/N's body.

Ruby: "Since you chose our group to be your temporary group for the meantime, that means you're a part of Team RWBY+ now. Banzai!"

Yang & Blake: "Banzai!"

Left with no choice, Y/N sighs, and he lifted his arms.

Y/N: "Banzai." He said with no energy.

|||||

Weiss can only sigh in defeat as the team starts to unpack their belongings

Weiss can only sigh in defeat as the team starts to unpack their belongings. Yang starts to put up some posters on her premises, Weiss placed a painting not far from her bed, Blake assorted her books in the shelf, with Y/N noticed Blake's eyes widened when she pulled out the book; "Ninjas of Love", Y/N sends a smug grin on the panicking Blake as she hastily hides her book under the bookshelf.