Entry Fifteen | Choices

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

|||||||

After the fiasco that happened yesterday, Y/N and the others visited Forever Fall, a forest that is beautiful because of its autumn trees and surroundings. Jaune had his big choice in their friendship as Jaune was forced by Cardin to throw the jar of sap to Y/N. Remembering on what Y/N said to him yesterday, he stood up for himself and disobeyed Cardin. This clearly angered the bully as Jaune throw the jar to Cardin's chest plate. Cardin and his teammates surrounded the blonde, but before they could beat him, Jaune unexpectedly activated his semblance, catching Cardin off-guard.

Cardin tried to punch Jaune again, but his teammate called him out as they all heard a loud roar behind them, a Grimm Ursa Major had arrived, with the team _DRL running away in fear, Cardin was left at the mercy of the Ursa.

Russel Thrush managed to head back to the camp, telling them that an Ursa had appeared, and it is trying to kill Cardin. Worried by this, Team RWBY and _NPR picked up their weapons and some of them ran away to inform Glynda while the others ran into where Jaune's at. But, Y/N smiles at Jaune's decision earlier, with him busy gathering sap as Pyrrha notices him, not helping. Y/N simply told her that Jaune already made his first decision, and he explained that he had faith in him for doing the right thing. Confused, Pyrrha left Y/N and with the girls, they arrived just to see Jaune killing the Ursa, while giving the scolding and a threat to Cardin, before he walked away, victoriously.

The rest of day came to an end as Jaune apologizes to both Y/N and Pyrrha, before he asked for a request. To spar and help him to train. Y/N had a bright grin in his face as he happily accepts the offer, with Pyrrha joining the fray. And the three became close friends for the rest of the week.

|||||

But for now, the Vytal Festival is near.

The five were walking across the streets of Vale as they stopped on a banner saying; "Welcome to Vale!" that is hanging above the street, with Y/N noticing the familiar old shopkeeper winks at him, before he went down from the ladder.

Weiss: "The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!" Weiss exclaimed as Y/N only rolls his eyes at the Ice Queen.

Ruby: "I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much, Weiss." Ruby remarked with her hand on her hip. "It's kinda weirding me out..."

Weiss: "How could you 'not' smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world!" She pointed out. "There will be dances, parades a tournament!"

Y/N: "Y-Yeah... and you reminded me that I'm not qualified for the tournament." Y/N said dejectedly.

Yang: "Oh, yeah... You're a one-man-team. Sorry, my guy." Yang winced as she pat Y/N's back in comfort.

Y/N: "At least I can cheer you guys." 

Yang: "Care to remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?"