Entry Fifty Five | Time & Solutions

--

--

Nicknames:

Red -  aretouch's Y/N L/N, Sorcerer Supreme

Blue - RWBY's Y/N Strange, Remnant's Sorcerer

--

Previously...

The two sorcerers, L/N and Strange shared a look of horror as they realized the situation they're in.

"Shit..."

"Are you saying that it's my fault that both of our universes' are about to collapse with each other?" Strange asked the Spellman sisters, panic ensued in his voice.

"If you are visualizing like that, then yes." Hilda hesitates to reply at first. "However, the time was slowed down because of what you two did back at San Francisco, sealing that tear of reality and a portal to his world."

This caught Strange's attention, by the last statement. But he ignored this as the Spellman sisters approached them.

"I suggest you two leave right away. You both have a lot of work to do." Zelda, the witch, cuts in.

"Aunt Zelda's right. If this is a very urgent situation, then you two should go ahead. Clock is ticking you know?"

Red already stands up and was about to move to the front door when Blue suddenly remembered one thing. L/N, seeing his variant's uneasy expression, halted as well.

"Uhh, Ms. Hilda, Ms. Zelda, Blue's going to ask you about something... important." 

Hilda claps her hands. "Of course, dear! A friend of Y/N is a friend of us!" 

Both of them gave her a 'really?' expression, Sabrina slightly giggled at this.

"Ma'am, you do realize that I am Y/N as well, right?" Blue said to the witch. She only let out an embarassed cough as her other sister snickered.

"Oh, sorry... What do you need our help for again, dear?"

"Can you help..."

Blue steps forward and pulls out his necklace that is hidden inside of his robes. It was a small scarlet crystal necklace, with a black string. The sisters observes the little gem and notices a small person sleeping inside of it.

"-her?"

The Spellman sisters shared a single look of dread before their faces suddenly shifted into a serious one.

"Sister, that's not a simple crystal prison..." Zelda points out.

"It's a coffin..." Sabrina concluded.

"She. Is. Not. Dead." Blue was slightly insulted at the word, glaring at them. But then in an instant, he recomposed himself after with a short apology. "S-Sorry..."