Entry Seven | Initiation

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

|||||||||

Y/N is seen sleeping soundly,and that will not be peaceful anymore. Because someone ruined his sleep, by a loud feminine voice, waking someone behind him.

???: "Wake up, lazy bud!" She said, as she moves over to her another friend.

The guy that been woken up by the orange-haired girl groans as he sat up from his slumber.

Orange-haired: "It's morning, it's morning, it's morning~!" She sang as her annoyed but indifferent friend looked over Y/N and silently apologizes to him.

???: "I'm sorry for Nora, waking you up and that." He said, while Y/N only waves his hand, accepting the guy's apology.

Y/N: "No problem, my guy. I'm was going to wake up anyway." He said as he offered the guy a handshake. "Y/N Strange."

Ren: "Lie Ren. Ren is okay." He answered as the two shook hands.

|||||

Locker Room

After their morning rituals, the students proceeded to the locker room to grab their gears and their belongings. Y/N was busy putting some of his things inside the locker room as he enchants it, making it a mini magic pocket dimension that he made back on Earth.

The black portal closed as Y/N was finished in placing all of his items, including some pictures alongside his brother and the other sorcerers, in Kamar Taj. He smiled at the memories at the photo as he closes his locker. He heard Ruby and Yang talking in the next row of the lockers, approaching them.

Ruby: "-Okay, firstly, what does meeting people have to do with fighting? And secondly, I don't need people to help me grow up. I. Drink. Milk." She stated with her arms crossed.

Yang: "But what about when we form teams?"

Ruby: "Uhm, I don't know, I-I'll just be on your team or something..."

Y/N: "I don't think that would be necessary." Y/N joined in as the two girls turned their heads, seeing Y/N in his new outfit.

" Y/N joined in as the two girls turned their heads, seeing Y/N in his new outfit

Ruby: "Hey, Y/N. Good morning." She greeted as Y/N greets back.

Y/N: "I think, Yang's right. Something is fishy on our initiation later. Maybe the Headmaster will not let us form our own teams BEFORE the initiation."

Ruby: "You mean?"

Y/N: "If I can guess it, whoever you'll be meeting during the initiation will be your teammate. I don't know if I'm correct."