Volume 3.5 Sneak Peek/ Trailer

You might ask, what is Volume 3.5?

If you had read the last end of the recent chapter. I placed a series of numbers there for a... reason. I hope you can decipher it and if you know, you know...

Volume 3.5 includes Y/N's small journey to a new universe, Ruby and the girls, with their actions, months after the Fall of Beacon. New original characters that'll be interesting with intriguing backgrounds. (They will not gonna destroy the story, so it's alright.)

Major plot twists and events that'll pave the way for Vol 4 to 8.

Civil War?
Revolution?
Genocide?
Politics?
Underground Organizations?

Oh yeah, it's all coming together...

---------- ---------- -----------

Volume 3.5 Trailer

Tick...

A flashback of the fight reappears, with violent gusts of winds dancing around Y/N.

Tock...

Cinder's arm was cut off by Y/N in a flash, causing her to shriek in pain as she knelt.

Tick...

Clone Y/N watches the fleeing Atlesian ship where Weiss was.

Tock...

And the white flash of light that engulfed Beacon Academy.

The opening scene shows Y/N opening his eyes in a sudden jolt.

"Where am I?"

Police sirens can be heard wailing even at far distances.

"This is not Remnant nor the Earth that I know..."

As Y/N walks out from the alleyway, he noticed Mutants walking by with ordinary people on a chilly evening.

He stopped and looked up, curiously looking at the giant screen where people are watching something, tense...

"That man..."

He observes the man on the video that is raising his hand in victory, which made the crowd cheer loudly.

Y/N heard the voice of the news reporter from the screen.

"All Might... has won!"

Marvel Studios
&
Rooster Teeth

A Fanfic Collaboration by

AdoboCatWorks

And

aretouch

Presents...

The scenery of Patch can be seen, and it shifted into the Xiao Long's Residence.