Entry Sixty Four | Focus!

__________

__________

Eastern Region of Menagerie

Island of Menagerie. Remnant

She's confused.

Another wave of Grimms managed to land onto the eastern shores of Menagerie, catching the faunus people off-guard and killing more than a dozen residents of that small village. Blake, her father, and the White Fang loyalists reinforced the village and fended the attack an hour ago, forcing the Grimm to retreat in response. A sign that Blake caught herself confused.

When does the Grimm learnt to retreat? All they do anytime is to fight and kill?

With her sensei, -Y/N Kaito- back on his own world two days ago- the lessons he gave to her for the rest of the month gave her a new world of wonder in terms of fighting and becoming her lifetime dream.

A ninja.

A true one.

When she heard that she will be taught by her Y/N-sensei, -the other, otherworlder- all about becoming a ninja and not just a false one. Her inner self couldn't squirm in excitement, even if she doesn't show this outside. She is thrilled and nervous, expecting what to expect as she DID NOT expect the things her sensei's gonna do to her.

And so, a month had passed since then... 

She learned how to use lightning dust crystals to gather electricity in her hand, forming a spear that mimics her sensei's move. The famous Chidori. Her usage of her Gambol Shroud also improved, learning how to use her non-dominant hand in a fight and mixing it with close combat that aims for joints and certain points in a body. Adding to that, her Semblance -Shadow-  went better as well. Researching about the usage of her Semblance in a fight and not just for dodging anymore greatly affects her overall fighting style as the former Blake Belladonna.

That girl was gone...

She took a deep sigh, exhaling it to the air. Her cat ears twitched as she closes her eyes.

"Focus..."