Entry Thirty Four | A Little Talk

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

"Hello There" - Spell Casting

|

The match between Coco and Yatsuhashi vs Mercury and Emerald ended up with the win from the other side, Velvet left the arena with disappointment and sadness seeing her teammates get crushed by those two.

Meanwhile, Weiss dragged Y/N to a private garden around Beacon. She told her that Winter is waiting for them to discuss something. The two arrived and Y/N saw Winter already in her chair while she was taking her tea comfortably. Y/N let the two talks for a while then after a few minutes, Weiss is shocked when she heard the news from her sister.

Weiss: "You're... leaving?" Weiss paused to ensure she heard it correctly.

Winter: "Yes." Winter replied as she put her teacup down. "I was merely needed to oversee the transport of additional units to Vale. Our last shipment was lost to an ambush. I believe you had a run-in with its cargo, actually." Weiss listens to her sister as she continues. "It's fortunate those Paladins were still in the prototype stage. Otherwise, your team may not have fared so well."

Weiss hung her head low as Winter comforts her sister by putting her hand on her.

Winter: "Weiss. You've done... well... out here on your own." Then Winter looks up to Y/n behind Weiss with a comforting smile. "You should be proud of yourself."

Y/N: "Listen to her, Weiss." Y/N added as Winter continues to talk.

Winter: "I'll be honest, it was quite amusing seeing father's face the day you left for Beacon."

Weiss: "I can't wait to show him what I've learned." Weiss boasted with her arms crossed.

Winter: "Oh?" Winter replied with a smug grin. "Then, how would father react if he saw Y/N as your boyfriend?" Weiss's face heated quickly like a tomato when she heard that.

Weiss: "Ah! W-Well, I mean he'll definitely be angry... But I know that Y/N is a good person, and I put my trust in him." Weiss explained while she looks down in embarrassment.

Y/N: "Thanks, Weiss."

Winter smiles seeing the two interact with each other with smiles on their faces.

Winter: "I see." Winter hums in amusement as she changes the topic. "Then what do you think you've learned inside Beacon?"

Weiss: "What do you mean? I'm getting better and better with my glyphs." Weiss replied. "I've even started time dilation."

Winter: "And what of your summoning?"

Y/N: "Summoning?" He looked at the sisters with confusion. "The Schnee have Summoning semblance?"