Entry Thirteen and One | Donna Strange

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

|||||||

EARTH-838.1

Donna was seen practicing her improved red Tao Mandalas in Shimeji Temple, which is the Japanese branch of Kamar Taj in Japan. In Earth, there are 5 main sanctums around the world. Kathmandu, New York, Tokyo, London, Wakanda. Right now, she's an exchange student at Tokyo, and after the death of her older brothers last month, she's already a sorcerer like them that the two brothers didn't even know about it. She hid her training to her brothers after she learned that they caught into a car accident years ago. She promised to herself that she will be stronger and better to protect herself and her family.

Let's rewind a bit shall we?

But before all of that, she learned that she was a mutant, during her high school years back in the US. With this, she went to Professor Xavier, and the Professor led her to Wanda Maximoff, the rumored daughter of Magneto as Wanda told Donna that she has the power of Chaos Magic. So, she tutored her for 2 years before Donna mastered some of the spells taught by Wanda herself. Satisfied by this, Donna thanked her teacher and she bid her goodbye as she's now going to middle school.

 And the one that was one of the list is Japan.

For a month in Japan, she heard the grim news about the accident. Reading the files back on the X-Mansion, she saw on the old map the location of the main five Sanctums hidden around the world, and luckily she was in Japan, and one was right near Tokyo.

She hiked to the dense forest, in hoping to find the hidden temple in which the Japanese branch of Jujutsu-i or sorcerers are located. After a rough hike of one day, she found it... The Shimeji Temple.

She climbed the steep stairs, carefully treading herself and trying not to slip in the mossy stairs of the old temple. She recognized and marvelled at the old temple as she reached the top of it, with the three Torii or gates, welcoming anyone who wishes to enter the place. The Lion Dog statues that are placed near the final Torii greets her as she composes herself, as she took her first step inside the temple grounds.

But after she took her step, she noticed that her location was shifted into a traditional room, the doors are open, and an incense is located in her left.

???: "What is your business here, child?" The female voice questioned in Japanese, making her to jump in fear as she quickly glanced behind her.

The unknown female is wearing a traditional kimono, with her face covered with a simple white mask that only covers her eyes and nose. Cautious by this encounter, Donna composes herself and faces her.