Entry Thirty One | Vytal Festival | Part Two

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

|

Continuing...

The two were speechless after they saw the old man smiling at them. Ruby, on the other hand squeals as she remembers the old man from before, when his dust shop was robbed by Roman Torchwick.

Weiss: "You know him?" Weiss looked at Y/N and with a confused face.

Old Man: "How are 'ya doing, kiddos?" The old man greets them.

Y/N: "H-How are you here? I thought you have your dust shop?!" Y/N exclaimed as he shakily points at the old man.

Donna: "And why here in all places?!"

Mr. Lee: "What? Can't have an old man open his food stall here?" He chuckles as the two slowly nods, getting his point. "Please, just call me Mr. Lee or if you're comfortable-- call me Stan."

Y/N reluctantly nods as Mr. Lee continues to speak.

Mr. Lee: "Now... Are you going to order some food or not?" He asks the group as Yang started to order hers.

Yang: "I'll have a bowl of the regular, please." Yang stated as Mr. Lee quickly pulled out a bowl of a regular order of noodles in front of her. Ruby watches as the bowl slides to her sister's front.

Ruby: "Oooh... I'll take the same." Ruby stated as a bowl of regular noodles slides on her table which she happily drools over it.

Weiss: "Hmm..." Her eyes narrowed at the order of the previous two. "Do you have anything with a low salt--" An unexpected order of regular noodles with a low salt value slides in front of her, surprising the Heiress. "Ah! Uhm... Okay?"

Mr. Lee: "How about you two?" Mr. Lee looks at the frozen Y/N, still in deep thoughts about something and Donna simply eyed Mr. Lee for her order.

Donna: "I'll have the Spicy BBQ bowl, please." Donna ordered as a bowl of regular noodles with a side of Spicy BBQ on the side of the bowl. 

Before Donna could launch into her own meal, she nudged her brother, snapping him back to reality.

Y/N: "Wha-Hey! Huh?" His body came back to reality as the group are looking at him, waiting for him to place his order. "Oh--Uh... I'll have a spicy cold noodles, thank you." Y/N stated as a bowl of spicy cold noodles arrived at his seat.

Blake simply nods at Mr. Lee as he quickly gets her order as he smiles. Mr. Lee slides up a full bowl of tuna in front of her, causing her mouth to drool at it, eyes twinkling at the full stack of fish.