Entry Forty One. Pt 1 | Criminal! Murderer!

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Come on!" - Mental communication

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

"Hello There" - Spell Casting

||| ||||| |||

3rd Person PoV

Ruby cried after seeing the mangled body of Penny lying on the center of the arena. Next to the mangled body is Y/N, petrified at the scene and with his right hand that decapitate Penny was trembling in fear.

Donna rushed over behind Ruby and quickly consoles her, switching her look to Ruby and to her brother.  

On the top of the audience box, Professors Port and Oobleck were both panicking for a reason-- they can't turn the video broadcast off. After a minute of trying, a loud screech were heard all across the Amity Colosseum, the entirety of Vale, and towards the televisions that are watching the disaster.

Cinder: "This is NOT a tragedy." The voice of Cinder Fall spoke from the controlled broadcast, with the picture of a broken black queen piece is shown along with a blood red background. This was NOT an accident." She continued. "This is what happens when you hand over your trust. Your safety. Your children. To the men who claim to be our guardians."

Back on the main arena, Y/N's eyes dilated when he heard her voice. He looked behind him only to find the eyes of his sister fixated at him. He mentally told him that Penny's death was accidental and he was being framed right now.

Like what they did to Yang...

Cinder: "To the person who killed Penny Poledina," Cinder's voice calls out to Y/N. "Does everyone know WHY, and WHAT is the reason that you're here in Vale-- no, HERE in Remnant. It is because he is NOT from this world. Not from Vacuo, Vale, Atlas nor Mistral., yet from another world." Cinder revealed, which it led to the crowd murmuring even louder. "The same goes to his sister, Donna Strange. Those siblings are just acting to gave them good reputation towards the four kingdoms, in a pretext that they come in peace. But what they're really wanted is to... conquer Remnant."

Y/N: "THAT IS NOT TRUE!" Y/N exclaimed from the arena, but his voice were drowned by the hated slurs and insults from the crowd.

Vale Civilian 1: "Liar! You murderer!"

Atlas Civilian 2: "He killed her!"

Mistral Civilian 3: "That guy wanted to kill us all like what he did to Penny!"

They all shouted all kinds of hurtful messages at Y/N, which it made the young Strange to step back in fear.

Y/N: "I... I knew this one... I saw this from that nightmare!" He muttered, sweating bullets as he scans that crowd.