Entry Twenty One | Busted Secrets!

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

|||||||

Team RWBY and SRCR are at Professor Goodwitch's combat class, they were standing with the other students, with the Siblings observing Pyrrha's match against Team CRDL.

Y/N: "Pyrrha can best them in a minute or two."

Donna: "She can, because Team CRDL is dumb enough to go against her. You know that already, bro."

Donna rolls her eyes at Y/N's obvious comment to Pyrrha.

Y/N: "She's one of my best friends alongside Jaune, maybe you should spar with us sometime."

Donna: "Nah, thanks anyway."

The battle ended as the lights went on again, with Ms. Goodwitch walked behind the downed Cardin.

Glynda: "And that's the match."

Cardin: "Ugh. Lucky shot..." Cardin groans in pain, holding his stomach as he passes out.

Glynda: "Well done Miss Nikos. You should have no problem qualifying for the tournament." Glynda remarked and Pyrrha nods in appreciation to the Professor.

Pyrrha: "Thank you, Professor."

Glynda: "Alright, now I know that's a tough act to follow, but we have time for one more sparring match." She announces to them, and Y/N slightly peeks at the corner, to Emerald and Mercury as the two were planning something.

Y/N: 'Hooh boy, not on my watch.' Y/N whistles, shaking his head in the process.

Glynda: "Any volunteers?" Glynda lifts her head, looking at the students in the stands. Then she saw Y/N raised his hand, before Mercury can do it.

Y/N: "Me, Professor." Y/N shouted, catching the Professor's attention.

Glynda: "Very well Mr. Strange. And who's going to be your opponent for today?"

Y/N examine the students as his eyes landed on both Emerald and Mercury.

Y/N: "Actually, I want to fight the both of them." Y/N pointed his finger at the duo, with their faces flinched at his decision.

Emerald: "What?!" Emerald hissed, leaning her head to Mercury. "That's not what's on our plan!"

Mercury: "Tsk. We have no choice, Emerald. Besides, he was also on our list. So it's a win-win situation." Mercury added that changes Emerald's reaction.

Emerald: "Fine, but you better explain this back to Cinder." She whispers back as Glynda calls them out to go down to the stage. 

Y/N and the two goes down to the stage as they circle themselves before the fight. Team RWBY are watching intensely above the stands, while her sister believes that her brother can easily beat the shit out of them, so she continues to read her book instead of watching the fight.