Explanations For Volumes 3.5 and 4

Now, before we could move to the last chapter of Volume 3, I would like to place some clarifications regarding the last chapter and plans for Volume 3

Now, before we could move to the last chapter of Volume 3, I would like to place some clarifications regarding the last chapter and plans for Volume 3.5, 4, and beyond.

Questions:

1. Who is the (Lost) Ruined King?

- Erased from the records of the Four Kingdoms across Remnant. King Iodes, the ancient color for Purple, ruled a United Remnant after the last ruler died during his confrontation with Salem.

2. Did Y/N destroy Vale and Beacon Academy to stop the invading Grimms?

- No, he did not. The next chapter from Ruby's perspective will reveal why.

3. Why Y/N didn't go into a fit of rage after Cinder told him what happened to Weiss and others?

-Remember the clone he'd sent to keep an eye on Weiss and Team JN_R? Yeah, that one. He had bought them precious time before he could unleash his power.

4. From your other books, it was mentioned many times the MCs name. Is he going to have a cameo in your other books?

-He will. Y/N Strange will be an important piece to my multiversal library of stories. That's why the next arc was called Volume 3.5

5. Is Y/N really that powerful to face Salem after Vol. 3?

- He IS powerful. But he still has to practice and adapt to the King's Magic. Y/N knew the risk of using the Darkhold and its consequences, so he will try to avoid utilizing it in his arsenal of magic.

6. What is the difference between King's Magic, Eldritch Magic, Chaos Magic, and Dark Magic?

- Eldritch Magic harnesses energy from Eldritch Beings and entities. Chaos Magic was used by Wanda and Donna. Dark Magic can be used if the user had read the Darkhols and it has two types inside; Black Magic and Witch's Magic.

All these three required certain hand movements and phrases/incantations to cast a spell.

King's Magic, however, can use their mouth to cast their magic just by uttering the word. The term of [King's Order/Decree] was one powerful series of magic that can be used against enemies. It may also require hand gestures to silently trigger one.

|||||

Next part of Explanations will be followed after the Final Chapter of Volume 3.