Entry Fifty-Five | One on One Talk

--

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

--

Nicknames:

Redaretouch's Y/N L/N, Sorcerer Supreme

Blue - RWBY's Y/N Strange, Remnant's Sorcerer

--

After coming back home, Red immediately jumped onto the couch after that stressful activity they did back at the Academy of Unseen Arts. At the same time, Blue moved an armchair in a short hand gesture towards him as he takes a seat by the fireplace.

Red stretches his legs as he sat comfortably on the couch. "Ahh~ Home sweet home."

Seeing that his guest is quite distracted with something, Red conjured comically two long glasses of sweet iced tea with comically equally long silly straws.

He offered his variant the other glass. "Sweet tea?"

Breaking from his thoughts, Blue gave Red a polite smile. "Sure."

The long glass then moved towards him using telekinesis. 

With a pregnant pause, the two sorcerers sips from their own glasses, then Blue spoke up.

"So... How did you two meet?"

Red slightly choked on his drink. "Excuse me?"

"You know..." Blue shrugged. "You and that Sabrina girl."

Red chuckled at the unexpected memory as he took another sip from his glass. "Ah. Right, that one... Well, when I was a novice like 10 years ago., I couldn't find other kids in Kamar Taj to play with. So Strange- I mean, my master, Stephen Strange and Wong decided to send me to Camp Arcana."

The word caught Blue's interest, considering he haven't heard that place before. "Camp Arcana?"

"You don't have a Camp Arcana in your universe?" Red dumbfoundly asked.

"Not that I can remember or visited before." Blue stated. "Then the answer is yes."

"Camp Arcana is basically a Summer Camp for kids with magical powers." Red explains, causing the other guy to hum.

"And you two met there." Blue guessed, Red nodded.

"Exactly. We became friends straight away since we both didn't have any friends. Well, she had normal friends but... whatever."

Blue suddenly remembered something Sabrina said earlier. "About Sabrina, I heard she mentioned the-uhh, time paradox twin? What was her name again? L-Lilith? And the uhh, "Dark Lord" kind of stuff."

Red snaps his fingers as he explains this. "Oh, well- for a shorter explanation... Sabrina's a half witch. Daughter of the High Priest Edward Spellman and a woman named Diana Sawyer... Or so she thought." Red muttered the last, but was heard by him.