Entry Twelve | Classes

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

|||||||||

Port: "Monsters! Demons... Prowlers of the night. Yes, the creatures of Grimm have many names, but I, merely refer to them as prey! Haha!" 

Professor Port starts his lecture, while Y/N and the others were doing their own things. Ruby's sleeping in her desk, Blake and Yang were listening to Professor Port's lecture, while Weiss' jotting down some notes, and Y/N's staring at the distance while his astral form separates from his body, reading down some books about the Grimm, that made him far steps ahead from the others.

Port: "Now, as I was saying, Vale, as well as the other three kingdoms, are safe havens in an otherwise treacherous world. Our planet is absolutely teeming with creatures that would love nothing more than to tear you to pieces. And that's where we come in. Huntsman and Huntresses!"

Yang rolls off her eyes at Professor Port's wink as the Professor continues his lecture.

Port: "Individuals who have sworn to protect those who cannot protect themselves. From what you ask? Why... The very world!" The Professor exclaimed, raising his fist up. "That is why you are training to become. But first, a story."

The Professor's life story became boring for R_BY as Ruby drew Professor Port funnily, that made Yang and Blake giggle into it.

Professor Port noticed the three and coughs, getting their attention. As he continues his story, Weiss was slowly became frustrated and annoyed by Ruby's antics. Y/N, finished reading the book, notices what's happening below him as he sensed Weiss' anger getting bigger by second.

Y/N: 'Uh-oh. Ice Queen's going to explode in anger.' He sweat dropped as he saw Ruby's antics.

Port: "-So, who among you believes themselves to be the embodiment of these traits?" Professor Port asked the students, with Weiss shoots her hand up, as she grits her teeth in anger.

Weiss: "I do, sir!" She raised her hand, and so as Y/N.

Y/N: "Me, too. Professor." He simply raised his hand, gaining the approval of Professor Port.

Port: "Very well then, let's find out." The Professor looks to his right, and gestures at the two cages, shaking and red eyes glowing inside from it. "Step forward and face your opponent." He added.

Y/N: "Weiss, care me to go first?" He asked, as he got her approval. Then he raised his right hand up. "Professor, I'll go first." He stated.

Port: "I will give you some time to change yourself to your combat outfit." He said.