Entry Thirty Three | Stopping Them

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

"Hello There" Spell Casting

|

Both Qrow and Winter engaged in a duel while the two were watching on the sidelines.

Y/N: "Are we like... going to stop them, Weiss?" Y/N pointed out the two that are still fighting in the middle of the courtyard. 

Qrow simply dodges Winter's thrusts and slashes with ease while he smirks at him in a taunting way.

Y/N: "Never mind, I think this is a good fight." Y/N retracts his sentence from earlier as both Y/N and Weiss continues to watch the duel.

With Qrow gaining the upper hand, he unveils his Harbinger, and he starts to poke Winter's sword that taunts her to attack first. The two tries to find and begin their attacks, with Qrow initiating first with a twirl and a downward slash.

Winter calmly dodges and parries Qrow's assault by doing a backflip that it starts to annoy Qrow in a sense.

Ruby came in from behind, running and worried as she saw the huge crowd watching the duel. She appears and tapped Y/N from the back, catching his attention.

Ruby: "What's going on?"

Y/N: "A... fight." Y/N said in obvious.

Weiss: "Some crazy guy just started attacking my sister!" Weiss pointed her finger at Qrow still fighting Winter.

Ruby worriedly raises her hands as she turns to see who's the guy that is fighting Winter.

Ruby: "Oh no! Who would've done such a--" Her eyes widened as she saw the man was familiar to her. "--That is my Uncle!" Ruby's worried expression quickly changes into an excited one as she jumps in joy while she points at Qrow.

Weiss: "Huh?!"

Y/N: "Your what--?!" Y/N yelled in surprise.

Weiss and Y/N quickly looked back on the duel in surprise.

Ruby: "Kick her butt, Uncle Qrow!" Ruby cheered.

Of course, Weiss won't lose to her cheering...

Weiss: "Uhh, teach him respect, Winter!" Weiss responded to Ruby's cheering.

Y/N clicks his tongue as he can see that their fight is getting more serious and dangerous because some of the lampposts and the benches around them are getting in the way, thus creating more property damage.

Y/N: "That's it." He said as he adjusts his sleeves. "I'm going to stop this before someone could get hurt because of this." He saw that their fight is getting worse. "And they're going too far from the courtyard." He added.