Entry Forty Seven | San Fran Invasion!

1st PoV

1st PoV

I prepared myself and my items as I run through all of the items that I have. Money, some clothes, essentials, and mostly food.

How did I manage to gain money? Simple.

I just took a 1 Dollar bill and magicked the hell out of it by using a spell that multiplies itself. With that, I easily achieved 250k last week.

Sadly, I nearly drained myself because my magic reserves are still low and fragile.

After I did my spell, I went to the bank and created a new account I was forced to take up a new name, Y/N Schnee. Thankfully, with some forged papers here and there, I got my card yesterday so I can now travel to where my variant is proceeding too.

But before I could leave, I walked and stopped at the crystal casket that is in the corner of the room. Caressing the said coffin, I wiped the blurry appearance that is behind it.

"Pyrrha..."

Indeed, inside of it was none other than Pyrrha Nikos, peacefully sleeping as her body was completely frozen and preserved, a minute later before her official death. In short, Pyrrha is hanging on to her dear life, frozen in time and I was waiting for that glimpse of hope.

A hope that maybe I might see in this new universe.

To heal her...

To restore her...

To resurrect her...

[Embed!]

I spread my arms wide and touched the ends of the coffin. It glows in a bright flash of white before it shrank and got sucked into my inventory bracelet. With the large coffin cleared, I deeply sighed, grabbed my backpack, and opened the door.

"San Francisco, here I come..."

-o-o-o-

(A week later...)

Heading out through the exit, I saw a bunch of people walking in and out of the hotel. I had me as I set out to find a restaurant for lunch. After that and thinking about what to do next, I decided to go to the famous Golden Gate Bridge.

As I got there, I was greeted by the sun descending from the bay, I sat down on the nearby grass patch and lay down as I quietly admired the view ahead of me.

My expression went lulled as I remember Weiss and the others back on Remnant.

"Are they okay...?" I sighed and went silent. I remembered Donna. Mordo and Cinder told me that she was 'dead', yet I managed to pinpoint her magic powers, just a faint one, and she was escaping Vale during that time.

I need to go back...

I have to...

My thoughts were interrupted by a large explosion coming out from the middle of the bridge. A small fireball of gas forms after the explosion, causing me to quickly stand up and examine the view ahead. "Terrorists?"