Entry Four | Beacon Academy

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

|||||||||||

Ozpin: "We saw this, not long before you met Ruby, back in the city." The footage shows the dark sky from earlier, then a purple portal appeared above the park, which also followed up with a 3d man fell down from it, unconscious. Then his body materialized into a 2d shape, revealing Y/N. "Tell me, Mr. Strange..."

Y/N gulps and braces for Ozpin's questions.

Ozpin: "Where did you come from?"

The surrounding air became silent not long before Y/N exhales and decided to tell them his origins.

Y/N: "Say, Professor... What do you know about the Multiverse?"

Ozpin thinks for a second before answering.

Ozpin: "From what I've heard about is that the Multiverse has an infinite number of universes that-  specifically, you exist in all of them." Y/N nods at the Professor's minor knowledge about it.

Y/N: "Then what I'm about to show you is only, and ONLY for the two of you to witness. Is that okay, Professor?" Y/N asked, and Ozpin nods at him.

*SNAP!*

Y/N snaps his fingers as broken glass were heard behind Ozpin and the Huntress as the Huntress gets into a defensive position as a reflex, but Ozpin stops her and tells her that it's okay.

The mirror behind them starts to shatter and dances like a diamond, Ozpin is shocked to see this kind of thing, that can be rarely seen in Remnant.

Y/N: "Don't worry, Professor. I'm not a guy that likes to babble and lie, I'll let you see my past when you enter this dimension." He gestures them to enter as Ozpin steps forward to the room, while the Huntress is reluctant at first.

" He gestures them to enter as Ozpin steps forward to the room, while the Huntress is reluctant at first

They both entered the dimension as they searched the area for Y/N but can't see him around.

Y/N: "Welcome... to the Mirror Dimension." He said beside them as he gestures them to walk alongside him around.

Ozpin: "Interesting." Ozpin stated. "So you are really not from this dimension." He added.

Y/N: "Yes, I am. And I have no idea why I can't go back." Y/N said as he stopped walking and touches a shard of glass in his right, playing one of his memories.

The two guests watched the scene in which the time when Y/N was on Titan, seconds before he fell down on the purple portal. Then another scene showed up when Y/N tried to use the sling ring to get back to his world after he woke up.