Entry Thirty Six | What's your Favorite Fairy Tale?

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

"Hello There" - Spell Casting

||| ||||| |||

(Aww man! Shit's going to hit the fan now that we're nearing the climax of Vol 3! So here's the additional chapter that I have forgot to release last March.)

Enjoy!

1st Person PoV

Morning has struck Remnant and I received a call from Ozpin that he needs me up on his office. Unsure what's happening, maybe when I sent him a message from my butterfly yesterday that he wanted to meet me.

I quietly stepped out from our dorm, which all of the members of Team RWBY and SRCR are still sleeping. I was minding my own business as I walk through the hallway when I accidentally bumped into someone.

Y/N / ??: "Sorry!" We both said, only for me to realize that I bumped into Pyrrha.

Y/N: "Pyrrha? You got up early?" I said.

Pyrrha: "The Headmaster wants to talk to me so I'm going to his office." Pyrrha explained.

So Ozpin called her, too?

But why?

Y/N: "Really? I'm going to his office, too."

Pyrrha: "That's great! I guess we should go together."

Y/N: "Yeah... And Ozpin might get angry if we're late."

Pyrrha chuckled as we went to the elevator. Entering it, I pressed the button that would send us up to his office. We waited inside as I talk to her.

Pyrrha: "Do you know why we're being called?"

I looked at her in shock.

Y/N: "Wait, you didn't know? Because I thought you know why." She shook her head as I continued. "And calling us at early morning..." I muttered as the elevator doors opened.

*DING!*

The door slides open, only for the two of to see Ozpin looked at the sea of clouds on his office windows.

Ozpin: "Come inside, Mr. Strange and Ms. Nikos." Ozpin said, not even looking at us.