DESPERADO : ONE

*NOTICE*I would like to let the readers know that the following work will be having explicit content and it'll have A LOT, and I mean a lot of sexual activity

*NOTICE*
I would like to let the readers know that the following work will be having explicit content and it'll have A LOT, and I mean a lot of sexual activity.

There will be a lot of "wtf" type of moments and some disturbing scenes some readers will not enjoy seeing.

Any drawing/art work you see does not belong to me, I do not know the rightful owners of these drawings but credit to them of course.

Please know the characters are aged up! And some things will be different compared to the original story. The following characters below will have their names and age if interested please check it out.

Kai Chisaki: 26 years old

Izuku Midoriya: 25 years old

Dab: 30 years old

Tomura Shigaraki: 29 years old

Toga Himiko: 25 years old

Hari Kurono: 26 years old

Katsuki Bakugou: 25 years old

There may be some more characters included but as if now these are the ones you may see in the story.

Please know this work has been created almost a year ago, if any errors just know they are already being worked on and fixed.

Please enjoy the story.

.

.

.

Kai was leaving a meeting he had with a group of people he intended to have plans with but instead took a violent turn. He sighed as he entered the car and started to head home, He didn't want to deal with any gang members anymore he was exhausted and he wanted to get clean.

He stopped at the red light and groaned as it took too long. His eyes shifted to the right where he saw someone dressed in a tight mini dress with heels, his eyes stayed on their legs and curves "they have some nice legs...."

He continued to watch them walk staring at their ass that looked perfectly shaped in the dress. He frowned and shook his head "the hell am I thinking? I don't do those things" he told himself.

The light finally turned green and he drove off. Though the image of the prostitute was still in his head, he just loved the way their body looked in that dress. It's been a good while since he's felt needy for someone.

"Kai" "yes?" "A group of villains came by to see you, they're waiting on you" "villains? What for?" "Dunno". He pinched his nose bridge and shut his eyes, he never enjoyed working with villains , they are a pain in the ass.

"Finally, you took so long" the villain told Kai who sighed "what is it that you want?" "Well, I want to get a hold on those new gadgets of yours" "how much are you gonna pay?" "200" "200?"

"Yes" Kai crossed his arms and stared at the villain "that is simply not enough" "huh? What do you mean! That's a lot" "not for me, for me that's cheap, am I some type of cheap store to you? I am way more valuable than 200 dollars"

"Fine, 400?" "Doubling it? I want more" "ugh, you're too much, alright I'll offer you 2 thousand" Kai grew an evil smile under his mask before nodding "deal"

"I'll give you the money tomorrow" "oh I hope so" Kai watched the villain walk into the streets as he stood outside his place. A bright red color caught his eye, it was the same person from earlier. He stared at them seeing they're beautiful skin and sexy legs, he didn't realize how long he was staring for until the person went up to him.

"You want a picture for it to last or what?" The boy said as he leaned in making Kai frown "step away from me" "why the sudden change? You were just eye fucking me not so long ago" Izuku giggled as he toyed with the man's tie "you single?" "Why are you asking me a thing like that?" "Why not?"

"You know, you're cute I'll drop the price for you" "price? For what? I never asked for anything-" "for sex you dummy, what? Isn't it obvious on what I do?" Kai stared at Izuku who pulled him closer by his tie with a smirk on his lips. "So...what do you say?"