DESPERADO: TWENTY SEVEN

Izuku entered the building making the men turn around once they heard the sound of his heels touching the ground

Izuku entered the building making the men turn around once they heard the sound of his heels touching the ground. He walked in and sat down doing the paper work he had ready for him to complete.

"Of course all eyes are on you" Hari said as he walked by him. Izuku looked at him and back to where all the guys whispered while staring at him. He looked over at Hari who silently stacked the piles of paper before smacking it on Kai's chest.

He took them from Hari's hand looking at the papers before walking over to Izuku. He took his hand and was about to kiss it till he remembered he had his mask on making Izuku laugh. He took his mask down and placed his kiss on his smooth hands "good morning luv" he told Izuku who smiled "good morning Kai"

"Come on, we have a meeting to get to" he said walking as Izuku followed "what am I going to do there?" "Probably just sit there and look pretty" Hari said making Kai glare at him "just sit by me" "called it"

Kai's Pov
I entered the room and sat down across from the man I had business with. His name is Carlos and he runs a Spanish gang called Ese 80's. He told me he would like for me to go over to his place and handle some business.

Izuku sat down next to me putting his leg over the other, I looked at him and he smiled at me. I look him up and down looking at his body, he had on some black tights under his shorts making his legs look sexier than ever.

His legs will just always catch my attention no matter what, I absolutely love them and can never keep my hands off them. "overhaul right?" Carlos said as he sat down in front of me "that's me"

"Great, and these two work with you?" He asks referring to Izuku and Hari. I nodded as he started to get some things together "okay, right here is 2k in that bag, and I'm willing to give it to you if you promise to hand over some f your best products" "hm...2k for my products...well, you want the best ones right?" "That's correct" "then how many exactly are you hoping to get from me"

"I want at least six" "six?" "I glanced at Izuku who was eyeing one of Carlos buddies that was standing in the back. He twirled his hair as he waved at him with a grin on his face, I looked back at Carlos before looking at Izuku again "Izuku" "yes?" "Why don't you go with Hari to pick up the products for me will you?"

Izuku nodded and got up walking out with Hari. I looked back at Carlos and smirked under my mask, I didn't care how dangerous his gang was that wasn't going to stop me from taking his money. Izuku entered again and threw the bag on the ground "Is that all?" I ask the man who looked at me and back at the bag before getting up "that's it"

Izuku giggled as I took his hand and walked out the building, he looked at me and showed me the control he had before pushing the red button making the bombs in the bag we gave away go off.

I sat down leaning my head back once we got back to my place. Izuku came up to me and sat on top of me, he grabbed my mask and kissed the tip of it gently and smiled before laying down arching his back like a cat. I looked at his body that laid on me and touched his body gently.

We spent our time together like that for a while before he fell asleep in my arms later. I brushed his hair back and looked at his face before noticing the scar on his face from
The bullet. It looked a bit odd there but he was still gorgeous.