DESPERADO: TEN

The next day Izuku was told to wear something appropriate because the next meeting Overhaul was heading to was at a very fancy hall

The next day Izuku was told to wear something appropriate because the next meeting Overhaul was heading to was at a very fancy hall. How ever Izuku did not own anything fancy, so when he showed up in his mini dress he was immediately pulled aside.

"Izuku...this isn't what I was hoping you'd wear" Kai said as he examined Izukus body in his black tight dress. "Did you want to wear a dress? Or why did you choose that?" "Oh, well yeah I kinda wanted to wear something like that.." "very well then, I'll send Hari with you to find a new outfit, here take my card" Izukus eyes widened when he saw the black card and giggled awkwardly "it's okay, I can pay for myself-" "Izuku, in the most respectful way, you will need this, I don't think you'll have enough"

Izukus Pov
"Of course it was you that needed help finding a new outfit" Hari said as he walked over to me. He crossed his arms and looked me up and down before laughing, Hari was a beautiful man, he had flawless skin and gorgeous eyes but he acted so cruel, at least to me.

"Are you trying to find a suit or another whore dress?" " I think I'll just wear a suit..." I mumbled as I looked down at my hands. "Why? If you're gonna have such a girls body then might as well find some dress, you're too fragile for a suit they'll all look too big on you"

I looked at Hari and just smiled at him, I never liked the way he talked about me. I knew how my body looked and I knew what type of job I am but I still hate people discriminating me for it.

We finally arrived at the shop and the seller quickly got to work as they gave me different options for a suit. In the end I stuck with a white suit that came along with a red dress shirt to wear under, a black vest and a black tie.

I put the clothes on and entered the car again with Hari who kept looking at me with eyes that screamed 'I don't like you'.  "Make sure you wear this under that" he said as he gave me a holster for the gun he had given me.

I did as I was told and after arriving to the fancy place I got out and walked inside with Hari. I was amazed to see such a beautiful place like this, I was admiring the place that I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking cussing me to bump into someone's chest.

"Oh I'm so sorry" I say as I backed up, I looked to see who I bumped into. It was a tall man with black hair and odd stitches under his eyes and face. He chuckled and leaned down a bit "what pretty eyes you got, you look sexy in a tight suit like that" he said and bit his lip.

I smiled at him not knowing what to say until Kai's voice caught my attention "come on Izuku, our meeting is soon to begin" he said as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to his side. The man looked at us and smirked before walking away.

"What happened to your dress?" He asked as we walked to the meeting room. "I ended up liking this suit more" I answered "well it looks very good on you, by the way I have this for you" he says and opened a box where a beautiful diamond ring was held inside.

I smiled and put my hand out allowing him to slide it onto my finger, "oh thank you kai!" I said and hugged him, "Now come on, we shouldn't keep our guest waiting" "but I thought we were the guest this time?" I asked a bit confused.

"No, I own this banquet room Izuku" he says and my eyes widened. "No way! You do?" I ask in shocked "of course I do, do you really think I just let all my money sit there and not spend it?" He asks as he chuckles.

I knew this man was rich, but now he seems crazy rich! For him to have such a big rich house with many rooms, a huge business building, a black card now a banquet room? How much money does this man make each day?