DESPERADO: TWO

*explicit content*

*explicit content*

Kai's Pov
I'm not really sure how I ended up here but here I am with the prostitute who's walking around my home in amazement.

I didn't really know how to reject him so I just let him inside. "You're filthy rich aren't you?" He says as he sits down while I hand him a drink "I suppose so" he looks at me and smiles, his smile was attractive.

He put a leg over his thigh as he drank the alcohol from the cup while I admired his body. I never met a male with such a feminine body, I wonder if his body is even real...

But to me the best part were his legs, they looked so smooth and sexy. As he was about to take another sip from his drink I had stopped him taking the glass away from him "come with me" I said as I lead him to the room.

I never thought I'd get turned on by his legs, seeing them just made me imagine disgusting things. "Huh....so you actually want to?" He asks as he sits on the bed looking at me with a smirk "Normally I wouldn't, but it's been a while, why lose my opportunity" he chuckled and came up to me "you're a funny one..."

I looked into his green eyes that stared back at mines, I was caught off guard by feeling his lips against mines. I kissed him back wrapping my arms around his waist, our tongues were in each others mouth just exploring each other as I slowly slid my hands down.

We finally let go and I put him down on the bed as I slowly removed his heels, he then slipped off his dress revealing his naked body to me. "Come on big boy, don't be shy" he says as he pulls me close by my tie.

"I am not shy" I say as I removed it and started to unbuttoned my shirt slipping it off. He stared at me for a while just analyzing my body before looking back at me "nice tats" he says with a devilish smile.

He then slowly crawled over to me and undid my belt and started to do the same with my pants. I watched as he reached for my dick slowly moving his hand around it, I shivered as he kissed the tip and looked into my eyes and he swirled his tongue around it tasting the precum.

He then slowly pushed his mouth down and started moving. My body was tensed and was already feeling good from what he was doing, I put my hand behind his head and started to push him down harder making him gag.

God I haven't felt this good in so long, I started to catch my breath as I felt myself reach my limit, the warmth of Izukus mouth and his tongue felt so good. "Fuck I'm cumming" I say as I felt myself twitch inside his mouth.

I then released all my semen inside his mouth and let go of him, I expected him to spit it out like most would at least I thought they did but he swallowed it. "Hey, you think you can help me?" He says as he lays down on his stomach but raised his hips high "I may be a whore but that doesn't mean I don't like getting prepared"

He says as he reveals his hole, I take a step close and placed a hand on his ass. I then pushed a finger inside of him feeling his warm insides, I then inserted another and started moving them at a pace making sounds come out his mouth.

I could feel him tighten around my fingers each time I reached a certain spot. I continued to finger him until I took my fingers out and lined myself to him before I started to fuck him.

His warm walls felt so good wrapped around me, My body started to warm up as I started to go faster as I listened to his moans, I pressed my hands into the bed as he cried out. "Fuuuuuck, you're so deep! It feels so good" he says as he buries his face into the sheets.

"This is nasty, I'm getting dirty" I say as I pulled out and turned him around making him face me "so? It feels good doesn't it?" He says as he wraps his smooth legs around my waist. I grabbed them spreading them far and held them as I went back to thrusting inside him.

His eyes looked different and his cheeks were blushing as I continued to stare at his face. I could feel his legs tremble in my hands, they were shaking so much. "Oh my god, I'm gonna cum!" He moans out loud as I continued to pound into him.

I hit that one certain spot again making him release immediately as he moaned loudly "oh my god! Fuck don't stop, it feels so good" . I groaned as I felt myself reach my climax as I came inside of him.

I pulled out and watch my semen drip down from his swollen hole, I then started to leave kisses and bites around his leg and thighs as he ran his fingers through my hair while he caught his breath.

When I looked back up at him I saw that he was asleep, was he that exhausted?