DESPERADO: FIFTY EIGHT

"Ooo kacchan look at me! I got muscles now" he said as he flexed his muscular arms "you should thank me for that, I'm the one who's been taking you to the gym and training you"

Izuku let a giggle out as he took a seat next to katsuki "so...I was wondering if tonight you'll let me out to see Kai" katsuki looked at him and shook his head "please! I've been following your rules and I miss him so much, just one night that's it"

"Maybe tomorrow, today I'm taking you out" "huh?" "Yeah, I'm gonna take you out drinking" "oh really?" "Yeah so hurry up so we can get this mission over" Izuku nodded getting up from his seat following the blonde.

"Dynamight! How do you feel to take down the villains?" The reporter asked as the others flashed their cameras around the two. "It felt good...but I had Deku by my side, I would've had trouble if he weren't here" he said looking over at Izuku who only smiled. The two posed together for the paparazzi and answering their questions

"You look like you're enjoying the hero life more" katsuki said as the two entered the building "I wouldn't say I'm enjoying it..but I guess I don't hate it like before"  "well start getting ready and do what ever you need to do, we'll be leaving at 6"

Izuku's Pov
Once I was all set katsuki drove as to a bar, it was very fancy and cool. I enjoyed the time we spent, we drank, danced, talk we even shared a blunt together.

But once it was late we had to get dropped off by one of his friends since we were both wasted. I laid on the couch watching the ceiling spin around until he sat by me. "You know deku....I was thinking...maybe you should try something new" he said as he drank from a beer as if the shots and other liquor he had form the bar was not enough for him.

"Like what?" I ask "you know, in dating" "why do you think that" "well I mean you're always dating the wrong people deku, always getting yourself in shit....I think you have a type for 'bad' boys"

I let a laugh out at his words, "I do not"
"Well you're trying to marry a gang leader who's also a villain" "well I think he's perfect for me" "nope, don't you get tired of seeing the same guy for so long? Why don't you test something new...like dating a hero"

"Oh really? And which hero do you think will be perfect for me to date?" "Me" I look at him and giggle "you're funny" "I'm serious, I'm probably way better than that old guy" "better or not you can't handle me...I'm too much" I say as I slowly crawl to him.

Our faces were so close I could smell the alcohol in our breath. His hand traveled down my waist grabbing my butt and squeezing it tightly as he stared into me "too much huh?" "Let me get a piece of you Deku" "hm...you want me?" "Fuck yeah"

I giggled for a while before resting my head against his chest as his hand continued to roam over my body. "Maybe...maybe I'll let you get it but I don't want to disappoint Kai" "fuck him he's not gonna know"

Just as his hand went under my shirt I felt the warmth in my mouth get hotter letting me know I was about to create a mess. A burped left my mouth as my vomit slowly came out, god it was gross just feeling it in my mouth made me throw up more.

Kacchan shouted at me for vomiting on him, he was so pissed he wouldn't stop screaming and it brought me to tears "it's your fault!" "How is it my fault?!" "You tried getting at me! I was just so guilty-" "don't you dare fucking start throwing up again or I'll swing on your ass"
"Fuck you, i don't need your ass I can take care of myself I'm leaving!" "Good! Don't come back!"

I walked in the night sky bare foot touching the cold messed up ground. I sat down at a bench and cried my eyes out, I don't want to go back I don't know what happened I don't understand why I almost gave in I feel horrible.

A car stopped in front of me and it was Kai, he let out a chuckle as he opened the passenger door for me "come on Izuku, it's not safe to be out alone at this time" he said. I smiled at him and sat down, he got in and wiped my tears "what's wrong?" "Nothing..." "don't lie" "no really, it's nothing important" he stared at me for a bit longer "You're drunk" "no..." "you don't have to lie, it's fine I'll take you home with me okay?"

Kai had bathed me rubbing the soap all over my body and gently washing my hair for me. I sat in bed watching him apply some lotion all over my legs and feet, he held my foot in his hand as he leaned in to place a kiss on my ankle.

He came close to me and pecked my lips burying his face into the crook of my neck as he spoke softly "I think it's time I take you away from the hero's"