DESPERADO: FORTY ONE

The next morning Izuku woke up in the bed alone

The next morning Izuku woke up in the bed alone. He covered his naked body with the sheets before he got up and slipped on his panties from the night before, he grabbed Kai's shirt buttoning it up on him and walked down the stairs.

He was happy to see the man only to catch him with a woman who was too close to him. He stood silently leaning by the stair case as he crossed his arms watching the two. Kai stood still as the woman got closer...and closer..

"Hm.....you have such stunning eyes" she said with a smirk on her face "I'm aware" "ha, cocky aren't ya?" "You know through the all the meetings and work we've done together this is the first time I've seen you without your mask...you're a very handsome man"

Izuku watched the woman kiss Kai as he felt
Himself grow jealous and angry, he said ignored the man's words as he walked out "Izuku! Come back!" "I can't explain-" "oh save it shit head! I don't need you in my life anymore"

Izuku walked away as he wiped his tears away. He crossed his arms and frowned as he sat down at the bus stop. "Fuck....how Can he be such a man whore yet a germaphobe?" He asked himself as he whined throwing his head back as he ran his hand through his hair in frustration.

"Whoa, you okay?" He turned around seeing Dabi and sighed "I'm fíne" "doesn't look like it" "leave me alone" "aw come on, I'm just tryna help" Dabi sat down next to him staring at him before laughing "what?" "You look like a prostitute who can't seem to make money today"

"I do not look like that" Izuku said glaring at him "I mean, you're half naked out here, and you look pissed the fuck off, what happened?"

Izuku's Pov
After talking to Dabi about what Kai had done he invited me over to his place aka the leagues hide out. At first I had said no, I didn't want to go back there again after being fooled by Kai like the first time, but he insisted and said he'd like to hang out.

I didn't have anything to do and didn't want to do anything so I went with him. Immediately Shigaraki gave me a look to let me know he did not want me here, I never knew what his issues was I never did anything to him so why hate me?

I ended up spending the entire day with Dabi just getting high with him, he had given me some clothes to change into so I'd be more comfortable around. We were laughing at anything we'd see or hear around us until we started grow exhausted.

I laid on top of his body half asleep as his hand touched my body gently. He was slowly falling asleep too, I was soon off to sleep as well until I noticed Shigaraki enter the bar later. He put his hood down and looked at me before scoffing heading into his room.

An idea came into my mind so I got up from the position I was in and followed Shigaraki.  I stepped into his room which was so plain and dark, it was kinda messy too. I scrunched up my face as I continued to look around.

He wasn't in the room but he was in the bathroom next to it, im guessing he was taking a shower since I was able to hear the water run. I say still until tomura came out, he flinched once he saw me and tatted to argue with me to get out.

I just laughed at him and ignored his words "oh come on, don't be so mean" "get out" I looked at him and smirked "oh Shigaraki, why must you hate me so much? It's a pain to know that such a handsome man like you hates me with all his guts"

He glared at me as I grinned at him "but then again, how can you hate someone like me? Someone who's so attractive" I got up and walked over to him, I cupped his face with my hand and looked into his eyes "I think I might have a little crush on you~" I whispered to him before kissing him.

His lips had an odd texture to it but the inside of hi mouth was way better, his hand gripped my wrists tightly as our tongues were crashing in each others mouth. I smirked at him once we pulled apart, "not bad, you know I think I might have a little fun with you"