DESPERADO: FORTY FOUR

"You're beautiful"

"You're beautiful"

Izuku could feel his heart stop as his eyes stared back into the golden eyes of Kai. "What's the matter?" Kai asks as tears filled Izuku's eyes. "I can't do this..."

Izuku stepped away throwing the pistol to the ground as he ran his hand through his hair in frustration. Overhaul stood up walking over to him, he took his hand pulling him close to him "Why would you say that" Izuku asked as he whined making a smile appear on Kai's face as he chuckled.

"Because you are beautiful, you're stunning Izuku" he gently kissed his lips making Izuku smile. "You look really good tonight" he said making Izuku giggle. The two kissed each other as they touched each others bodies until they ended up naked on top of each other, Izuku laid under Kai who held himself up with his arms, hands dug into the sheets as he gripped onto them.

His breath hitched as he thrusted into Izuku who's legs were spread trembling while he moaned softly. His eyes looked up meeting the eyes of Kai's that shined from the tears he held in until they slipped out streaming down his smooth skin  landing against Izuku's.

Kai got close hiding his face in the crook of Izukus neck as he silently cried. Izuku played with his soft brown hair until he pulled away. "I love you Izuku, you'll always be mine" he said before kissing him.

Izuku's Pov
I woke up feeling the warmth of skin against mines, I slowly slipped out of bed and got into my clothes silently to not wake Kai up. I walked over to the bathroom pulling my lipstick out applying it onto my lips carefully before I used the same lipstick to leave a message for Kai on the mirror.

Thank's for last night,
See you another time <3

I kissed the mirror leaving a print of my lips next to the message and walked out. Once I got home I had called Asahi letting him known that I did not complete the 'mission'

"Yeah...I just wasn't able too, he had too many men on him...mhm...perhaps another time"

I sighed as I put my phone down, porky came up to me and laid by my side. I smiled as I gently pet him, I don't know what to do...Kai is the perfect get horrible man I've ever met in my life...yet my heart still beats for him.

I started to doze off as the last thing I thought of was the look on Kai's face as he cried, can you believe it? Kai Chisaki...the man that is known for being a cold hearted drug lord had shed some tears

And I was the only one to witness it