DESPERADO: FORTY TWO

*explicit content*

*explicit content*

Izuku's Pov
Shigaraki looked at me before frowning "what are you trying to do?" "Isn't it obvious?" I tell him as I sat down "I'm not trying to sleep with you" he said as he walked away from me.

I pouted before giggling "are you sure?" "I am, after all you wouldn't be able to last" I looked at Shigaraki surprised before laughing "oh come on, you don't think I can take you on?" I said as I walked over to him. I grabbed his jaw looking into his eyes "I'll break you" "then break me"

He looked at me as I smirked, his hands gripped my waist tightly, "I really hate you, you know that right?" He said leaning close as I smiled "you think I don't know?" He tighten his grip on me before kissing me roughly.

My arms wrapped around his neck as I kissed him back, I sucked on his tongue as I moaned in the kiss. I laid on the bed panting slightly as I took off my clothes at the same time as him. Goosebumps grew into my skin as I saw the size of his cock.

"What's the matter? You scared?" He sneered making me grin "oh please, I can take you" "I can take it all" he chuckled and flipped me over to my stomach, I gripped the sheets and dug my face into them as I felt his tongue go inside of me. This was probably the first time I've experienced something like this but god did it feel good.

Tomura smacked my ass and squeezed it tightly before lining himself to my entrance "you ready?" "Fuck yes.." I said as I felt him slowly push inside of me stretching my walls out. My eyes watered as I felt myself start to tremble "already shaking? I haven't even started" he said with a laugh.

I gasped out gripping tightly to the sheets as he started to pound into me, tears streamed down onto my face as I moaned. He held my hips up as my upper body laid on the bed, my body was tensed shaking so much. I cried out as I felt him go faster, his cold hand reached over grabbing my neck as he tightened his fingers around it while looking into my eyes.

"You feel so good, no wonder that little bird man is so obsessed with you" he said as he tightened his grip choking me. He let go and threw my body like nothing until he grabbed me sitting me on top of him "I think I'm the one who's gonna have so much fun tonight~" he said with a smirk before thrusting inside of me again.

I moaned as I put an arm over him as he held me tight by my thighs thrusting into me nonstop. I could feel myself reaching my limits, my body was feeling numb and I was already getting tired but I couldn't deny it this felt so good.

His hands dug deep into my skin as he had finally reached his climax, I laid on the bed shaking covered in sweat as I felt his semen leak out of me.

I watched him get dressed into some clothes staying quiet as I was too tired to even speak. He came up to me smirked

"I think I finally won"