DESPERADO: THIRTEEN

Izuku's Pov I was walking around the block trying to waste some time since I didn't have much to do for the day

Izuku's Pov
I was walking around the block trying to waste some time since I didn't have much to do for the day.

Kai had been very busy lately so I haven't seen him either, I still think about all the dirty things we do to each other, would that mean that I'm sleeping with my boss?

"Deku? That you nerd?" "Kachann! Omg hi!" "The hell you doing out here at this time?" He asked. "I just came out for fresh air, what about you?" "I was on patrol but now I'm heading back home to get ready" "for what?" "I'm going to some club, you wanna come too?" "Hmm...sure! I'll go get ready too then"

"Don't take long then, I'll pick you up but if you ain't ready by the time I'm outside your shitty him I'm leaving you behind" "okay!"

I got home feeling so excited to finally go out to someplace fun. I sat down in front of my make up table and started to do my face, I didn't want a big look I wanted to have a very simple look. But after I was done with that I went ahead and started to pick out an outfit, I was t sure if I wanted some regular clothes and dress like a guy or wear a nice fitted dress.

But in the end I went with the silky black mini dress and wore my heels as well. I was attempted onto wearing the diamond earrings Kai gifted me but I was worried about losing them out there so I ended up just leaving them at home with my cat.

I snuggled with my cat and gave him lots of kisses before leaving outside to see katsuki. I smiled at him as I entered the car and sat down "let's go have some fun!" I said excitedly.

I was immediately taking shots and dancing on the dance floor, I absolutely loved going to places like the club just to dance with the loud music. I moved my hips to the rhythm of the music touching myself 'seductively' until I felt some hands go down my waist and pull my body close to them.

I looked over and saw it was the villain from Kai's meeting, He smirked and leaned his chin down onto my shoulder looking into my eyes, I didn't think much and continued to dance with him, I could feel his crotch growing as I continued to slowly grind against him as I danced until we headed to the bar for drinks.

I looked at him as I took my shot and noticed his eyes start to glow. "You look sexy like this" he said putting his glass down, I giggled "thank you, you know I really like how your piercings look on you" I say leaning in close making him chuckle, "just wait until you see the ones I have down there" my eyes widened and I started to laugh.

"Then why not show me?" I say getting closer to him, he smirked and looked down at my lips before looking into my eyes "then why don't we get know each other? Come on tell me some things about you first"

I sat back up properly and hummed "well to start off, My name is Izuku and as you already know I work for overhaul though I'm no good at my job" "what do you mean? Don't you just serve liquor?" I sighed and put my head down "that's the thing, I'm supposed to be his assistant but all he has me do is act like a bartender, he wants me to be some tough guy but I can't even defend myself"

He chuckled and picked my chin up making me look at him "I'm pretty sure you'd be a good villain one day Izuku..." "no, I'm just a prostitute" his expression was replaced with a look of shock "you are?" I nodded "I met overhaul and he asked me to be his assistant, so of course I have no experience at the job"

"Then why not train? I can help you" he said grabbing me by the waist pulling me close to his body, I looked at him as I started to feel my heart beat. I placed my hand against his chest as our faces got clothes before our lips were connected.