DESPERADO: TWENTY FOUR

*Explicit Content*Izuku smiled at Kai and hugged him back "God you're so wet Izuku, what happened?" "Um, I sorta went out for a swim to escape" he said as he started to undress himself and heading his way to the bathroom "I'll just take a quick sh...

*Explicit Content*
Izuku smiled at Kai and hugged him back "God you're so wet Izuku, what happened?" "Um, I sorta went out for a swim to escape" he said as he started to undress himself and heading his way to the bathroom "I'll just take a quick shower and change okay?" Kai nodded as Izuku entered the bathroom turning on the shower.

He stepped inside and let the warm water touch his body. He washed his hair and rubbed the soap around his body, He enjoyed the warmth from the water it felt so good to him after being outside in the cold for so long.

Izuku turned around as he felt hands touch his waist, It was Kai and he was inside the shower with him. He could feel his cheeks get pink as he smiled at him "you should've told me you wanted to join me" he said as he placed his hands on his shoulders.

He leaned in giving him a small kiss on his lips "your shower is smaller than mines" Izuku laughed as Kai smiled "so mean, it's not my fault you chose to be with someone like me"

Kai got close to his face making their noses rub against each other before he closed the gap kissing him. "God you're so pretty" he said as they broke apart making izuku smile. Kai leaned close to his neck kissing it gently as Izuku leaned his head back moaning softly as he ran his fingers through his wet hair.

He was turned around pinned to the wall as he rested his arms against it feeling Kai continue to kiss body until he grabbed his hips pressing his cock against him. "Kai...I want you" Izuku says softly as Kai got close kissing his shoulders "really?" "Yes...Please Kai.."

He smirked and chuckled as he lined himself to his entrance before pushing himself in slowly making Izuku whine. He started to thrust inside him as he groaned feeling good from feeling Izuku's wall stretch from him as he pounded inside of him.

He pulled out turning Izuku around to kiss him as he picked him up putting his legs over his shoulders and holding him against the wall as he started to thrust again, he looked into Izukus eyes as he started to pant from the movement he did.

He got close to him kissing his lips as Izuku moaned and dug his nails in Kai's skin who groaned "Kai..." "fuck Izuku you feel so good" he said as he kissed his neck while Izuku moaned.

Kai continued to pound into Izuku until he reached his limit filling him up with his cum, he pulled out letting Izuku stand on his own, his legs shaking as he put his arms around Kai's neck "im so tired..." he mumbled as Kai caught his breath "here, I'll help clean you up"

Kai's Pov
I laid next to Izuku in his bed, I pulled him close to me and kissed the top of his head. His cat then climbed in bed and got in between us as it meowed. I frowned as Izuku giggled "aw porky, did you think I'll forget about you?"

Izuku said as he hugged his cat, never in my life did I feel threatened and jealous of a cat. Izuku looked at me and smiled "I always let my baby sleep with me" he says as he sat up holding his cat up to show me.

"Isn't he cute?" "Eh, I'm not a fan of pets" "well I am, and he's not just a pet he's my baby, I've had him for a good while already" "is that so?" "Mhm" I smiled at him and pulled him back down to bed hugging him and kissing his lips before we drifted off to sleep.