DESPERADO: NINETEEN

Izuku's Pov I was hanging out with Katsuki who was giving me a lecture for accepting Kai's proposal

Izuku's Pov
I was hanging out with Katsuki who was giving me a lecture for accepting Kai's proposal. "Jeez deku, you've know him for that small time and said yes and you know what's even crazier? YOU GUYS WERE NEVER DATING!"

"You want his money don't you?" I looked at him and gasped "no! His money is not what I want" "then what is it that you want from him that you said yes to marrying him?" "Well...You know, I guess you could say his buddy" "huh? His buddy? Tf you mean by that-" he looked at me shocked making me laugh "god you're disgusting Izuku, you're saying you just want his dick? Disgusting"

I laughed as he continued to whine "im kidding! He's handsome, so why say no?" "Yeah right, you know I don't think I've ever met him, lemme see him" "uh...no" "why?" "Because I don't wanna" "if he's ugly I won't laugh"

I smiled and shook my head "he's not, he's just a very handsome man with such breathtaking eyes" "ew...corny ass" "enough about me, what about you? Have you met anyone?"  "No, I don't really do dating" "how come?" "Well I'm a hero, I don't have time for that besides most of the women I meet only want my money, like you, you only said yes because you want that man's money".

"hey! I told you I don't" "sure, I mean you guys haven't dated and do you even like him? Love him?"  I looked at him and bit my lip as I thought of an answer making him laugh "see, you don't even have an answer for that!" "Stop, I just don't want to sound corny right now" I said as I waved my arms around while he laughed.

I waved good bye to katsuki after he dropped me off at home. I went inside and my cat walked up to me, I excitedly hugged him and placed kisses around his furry face. "Awe, I missed you!" I said as I picked him and took him with me to my room.

I laid in bed petting porky as I thought to myself. I looked over at my hand and stared at the ring and started to think about what Katsuki said, but it's true I didn't say yes because of his money but then again do I really love him?

I mean he is cute, I also like the way he is with me in bed and I like the way he treats me, he's always buying me things, cooking for me and he's just so gentle with me. But does he love me?