DESPERADO: THIRTY

Overhaul was sitting down as he watched the news about Izuku

Overhaul was sitting down as he watched the news about Izuku. He got up and grabbed Shigaraki by the collar "You said you would take him in!" "Relax! It's your fault for just throwing him like that!" "You and your little buddies should've gone after him but since you didn't he's now gone!"

"Just break him out of jail, it's that easy" Kai threw Shigaraki as he walked over to Hari "I want you to find out what prison Izuku was taken to, NOW"

Hari's Pov
I sighed as I shut the computer off and got out of my seat heading towards Kai's office. I was confused to see he wasn't there and checked every room in the building to find him.

He was in the small bar he had built underground and was laying on the ground. I looked at him confused as he looked dirty for once in his life "Kai..?" "Where is he....where is he Hari?" He asked as he ran his fingers through his hair out of frustration "I searched around and he was taken to the prison for villains how ever..." "what?"

"He broke out of there"

.

.

.

Izuku's Pov
I entered the strip club walking in as the lights shined around me and the music played loudly.  I entered a dress room and grabbed an eye mask and looked at myself in the mirror as I put it on.

I wasn't sure what I was going to do with my life now that I was left alone, I can't even go back to my home because they're blocking that area so they can capture me. I miss my cat, I hope they're taking care of him.

I walked out the room and went up the stage dancing and walking around the pole, I slowly bent down as I stretched my leg. The men in the room were coming up to me putting their money on me or throwing it on the stage, I laid on the stage feeling the cold of the stage against my skin as I rolled over and kicked my legs up.

That's when a familiar face caught my attention, I sat up and spread my legs as Dabi walked up to me. "Looks like I caught myself a bunny" he said as he put a hand on my waist using the other to grab my leg. I smiled at him as I cupped the right side of his face lifting his chin up "You working for the boss?" He asked making me stay still before I let go and got up "I don't work with him anymore" I told him as I went up to the pole.

"You don't sound so happy about that" I looked at him before walking off the stage and sitting down next to him "we broke up, basically" "ohh" I looked down and sighed as I felt my eyes water "you okay?" "Yup, Im fine" I say as I quickly wiped my tears "doesn't look like it" "im fine"

"Hm..so then what are you doing now?" He ask "I don't know,Overhaul was the one who helped me make better money, im broke" I say with a laugh making a smile appear on his face. I then sighed as I got lost in my thoughts "Izuku, Are you sure you're okay? You're tearing up again" he says brining me back to reality.

I shook my head as I tried to wipe my tears away "I'm just tired, I mean most men wanted me for my body not because they loved me, now all I can think about is Overhaul only playing with me, After all he did say he wanted me because I would make him good money and pleasure"

"God you're telling me he actually has sex? I thought he was a strong germaphobe making him a virgin" Dabi said making me laugh "Surprisingly I was the only person he touched and got close" Dabi looked at me before getting up "by the way, aren't you a 'villain' on the loose?" He asks

"Yup" "so where you hiding at?" "No where" "come with me then, I'll take you to the leagues hide out"