DESPERADO: FIFTY ONE

Izuku sat at the court house next to his defender as he turned around scanning the room

Izuku sat at the court house next to his defender as he turned around scanning the room. A smiled appeared on his face as he moved his fingers waving hi to Katsuki after he spotted him in the crowd.

He put his hand in a fist moving it close to his mouth back and forth as he moved his tongue making it look like he was giving a blow job. katsuki glared at Izuku who only laughed before winking at him.

"Izuku Midoriya...about time they've caught you" the judge said eyeing Izuku who only smiled innocently. "Let's take a look back into your criminal record shall we?"

Hari's Pov
I sat by Kai's side and looked over at him seeing the look of stress on his face as he sat in the court watching the case of Izuku go down.

It was pretty long, about 3 hours and Kai surprisingly sat through it all. "What are you gonna do?" I ask him "I'm gonna find a way to get him out of there" "and what if you fail and get yourself arrested as well? What will you do now?"

"I wouldn't let myself get arrested easily" "sounds like your saying Izuku was shit for letting himself get caught for the SECOND time" "I'm not, listen I'll be in my office working up a plan, so why don't you have the rest of the day to yourself?"

I watched Kai walk away as I sighed, I wasn't sure what to do I'm not use to having days off and not do any work. It wasn't late yet...maybe I'll go see Dabi.

We were sitting together in his room talking about anything, he was a cocky guy to be honest but I low key did have an interest in him. "Aye how is your boss feeling about Izuku being in jail, don't they got something between them?" He asks

"Mm...to be honest I don't know, he's mad about it I guess that's his fault though he chose to date a prostitute who's crazy" "what? You're telling me the rumors of him being one is actually true" "duh, isn't it obvious?"

He laughed before shaking his head in a way to say no "well, I mean that's how they met too, Kai told me how he saw Izuku walking around in like a hoe mini dress, he thought his legs were fineeeee and well he took him in had sex with him and now he's obsessed with him, he payed him like 3k just for that night"

"God damn, he got money like that?" "Yea, that's why Izuku got with him, he probably loves him more than his money to be honest"
"Damn that's crazy" "I know right? I don't really like him though I mean I don't hate him the way I use to but I still don't see him as my friend or even my partner since we work for Kai but what ever, it's Kai's money he's using not mine"

Dabi looked at me before chuckling "I can tell you're jealous" he says making my eyes widen as I frown "no! Fuck no I ain't jealous about him" "yes you are, come on tell me what's the reason?" "There is no reason" "Hari, you can tell me"

I looked at him and rolled my eyes as a sigh left my mouth. "I mean look at him, you can't just see him and not think he got the body of some fine bitch, he got thighs, ass, curves and a skinny ass stomach like what?" "Ohhh, you don't got a bad body though"

"I'm not saying I don't! Well, I don't know anymore I started noticing how different I am compared to him, and it is true he has a girls body which is why I look so different I have the body of a gay boy"

Dabi smiled at me before pulling me down as he hugged me "I think you're fine just the way you are, trust me I'm picky with who I date and I picked you for a reason"

I looked at him with a smile, I was about to kiss him until his phone rang. I sat up as he answered the call, "sorry Hari, I gotta go the boss is having a meeting with yours" "oh...um okay"

"Don't worry I'll come around again"