DESPERADO: THIRTY SIX

Izuku Pov I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled as I checked myself out

Izuku Pov
I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled as I checked myself out. I was going to a banquet hall with a man who I planned on taking his money from.

So I made sure I picked the right outfit, it was a long white dress that stuck perfectly around my body, and the material shined in the light. There was one sleeve for an arm and a open cut on the stomach.

I sat down and put my heels on, I grabbed my mask and put it on before leaving. "Don't you look stunning" the man said as he opened the car door for me. I smiled at him and took my seat, I made sure to keep a decent conversation with him until we got to the hall.

He reached his arm out for me and I took it putting my arm under his. The hall was full of people who came in their fancy clothes, I knew exactly who owned the hall but it didn't stop me from winning my money.

I did not care if I had to murder more than one person or blow up the whole place I will get my hands on it. I sat down at a table and drank from the glass I was given watching the people talk to one another.

"So Izuku, tell me what group do you work for?" "I don't work for a group, I work on my own" "really? I was told you worked for one" "I did, but that was in the past" "huh..so you've made it to the top all on your own?" "Mhm" "how? What made you go on your own?"

I looked at him and bit my bottom lip. I didn't want to tell him how I was just kicked out of Kai's team, after all his group is pretty big. "I just felt like it, I wanted to prove something to a certain someone" the man smiled at me and was about to speak until someone walked up handing me a tray where an enveloped laid on it. "For you Izuku"

I took the envelope and opened it reading the letter that was inside it

Come to the back, I'll be waiting

I looked at the letter before folding it and putting it back in "I'll have to go, but I'll come back" I told the man as I stood up. I headed to where I was told to, as I was walking a hand grabbed my wrist pulling me to the side. It was Kai.

"God I fuckin hate you" I tell him as he pinned me to the wall. He looked me in the eyes as his hand squeezed my neck. I smirked and looked back into his eyes "I'm going to kill you" he said making me smile "is that so? You're gonna kill your best match? Come on, no one can please you the way I do"

His hand reached over to mask and slowly took it off, he gripped it tightly before throwing it to the ground "what's the matter? Why are you so cranky?" I say lifting his chin "don't you see? The stupid scar you left on my face?"

"Aw, you're mad about it? You should thank me, you'll always have something to remember about me" I said as I wrapped an arm around his neck leaning close to his face "I hate you Izuku, you're ruining me I hate you" "that can't be true, you're obsessed with me"

"Absolutely not" "it's true, and you know it, come on say it" "say what" "that you like me, say it Kai"

"Say it"