DESPERADO: THIRTY EIGHT

Izuku walked out the room and headed back to the table where he left the man alone

Izuku walked out the room and headed back to the table where he left the man alone. The two walked around the banquet speaking to other gangster and villains "do you kill for others?" One of them asked Izuku who raised a brow "like a hit man?" "Yes, do you work in their ways?" "Well, if I feel like it why?"

The man smirked and looked to the other side of the room before leaning close to Izuku "I'd love to make business with you, give me a call some day so we'd discuss it" he said handing him a card.

Izuku looked down at the card as the men walked away. "Let's get going shall we?" Izuku smiled at the man and nodded hooking his arm with his. The two pulled into his drive way and Izuku could already feel himself get excited about what he was going to win from the man.

"You're not trying to play tricks on me are you?" The man said as Izuku pushed him onto the bed getting on top of him "of course not, why would I mess with a man like you?" He said as he cupped his face while leaning close.

He started to kiss his skin biting on it gently. He laid under him as he felt the man's hand go under his dress slowly removing his underwear. He put his arms over his shoulders slowly lowering them until he grabbed the knife stabbing him in the back.

He pushed the man off him and stood up fixing his clothes before going around the place stealing what ever he wanted to take with him back home. He exited the building and got inside the car driving it back to his place where he laid on the ground with all the money he got from that night.

The next morning he was woken up by a knock at his door, he stood up heading over to the door and opened it seeing Kai "shit...what are you doing here?" "I came to give you this" Kai said handing him a box that had holes in it "Hari has been taking care of him, he didn't want to give him back but I told him he should"

Izuku smiled as he saw his cat jump out the box "aw, porky I missed you so much" he said leaving kisses around the cat. He looked at Kai and smiled before he noticed the scar he left on him "what?" "Nothing...um well thanks I guess"

Kai looked at Izuku for while before smiling "Izuku, come back home I promise I'll give you everything you want" Izuku giggled as he shook his head "no thanks, I already have myself for that" "please" Izuku looked down at his feet as he felt unsure on what to do "one date perhaps?"

Izuku looked back at him and nodded "one date, just one okay?" Kai smiled and nodded as well. He told him the place he'd see him at before saying goodbye. Izuku shut the door and leaned back on it with a smile.

He looked at his cat that stared back and laughed "what? You think I shouldn't go?"he said with a smile as he bent down picking up his cat kissing the top of his head.

Izuku's Pov
I walked over to porky picking him up kissing the top of his head. I absolutely missed my cat, I wonder why Kai didn't tell me he had him earlier.

"Hm...what should I wear" I asked myself as I went through my closet. I then stopped and looked at the red mini dress I had, it was the same dress I wore when I first met Kai.

Smiling, I grabbed it and started to undress myself to put it on. I then picked out some shoes and jewelry before heading to where Kai asked me to meet him at. It was a fancy restaurant of course, he always went for high and classy dates.

I sat down waiting patiently for him to arrive, I tapped my fingers on the table as I sighed "he's taking too long..." I mumbled. An hour passed and still Kai hadn't showed up, how can he be so desperate for me yet he stood me up? I sighed and got up walking away from the table.

As I was leaving I was stopped by the same man who had given me his card at the banquet hall. "Come on! Come sit with me, we could discuss some business" he said grabbing my hand. I hesitated before walking with him.

"So, what would you like for me to do?" "Well, do you know about the Shie Hassaikai?" I looked at him surprised before nodding "I do, why?" "I've been having some trouble with their leader, Overhual I used to work under his name before he kicked me out for not being so smart but look at me now, running the biggest gang in the world" "if he didn't run his own gang I'd be number 1 so"

"Will you kill him for me?"