DESPERADO: FORTY NINE

*explicit content*Izuku laughed as he was chased around by Kai, it didn't take long for the two end up being naked with each other sucking each others faces off

*explicit content*
Izuku laughed as he was chased around by Kai, it didn't take long for the two end up being naked with each other sucking each others faces off.

Kai's nails were digging deep into Izukus thighs as he was riding him bouncing up and down as his moans filled the room. "I'm cumming...im gonna cum!" Izuku moaned out as his hands pressed against Kai's chest putting his head down as he released his semen getting it on himself and Kai who had grabbed Izuku by the waist switching their positions.

He had him laying on his stomach as he spanked him before thrusting into him, he was moaning and groaning enjoying the feeling of being inside of Izuku, he loved the seeing the way Izuku's ass would smack against him making loud noises in the room.

He could feel Izuku trembling as he hugged the pillow burying his face in it as he cried out loud "m-more! More please fuck me so bad kai.." he moaned into the pillow causing kai to smirk as he started to pound into him making him scream louder. He leaned his body closer to putting his arms under Izuku where he pinched his nipples as he continued to thrust into him.

Izuku giggled in between his moans confusing Kai "what's so funny" he asks as flips him over facing the smiling boy. "It's the fact you still get those hives from touching me like this..." "you're disgusted yet enjoying getting dirty" he said with a smile making Kai chuckle.

He then spread Izuku's legs far apart as he thrusted into him harder before cumming inside of him. He laid next to Izuku who sat up, he sat on top of Kai looking at him "I want more" he said "more? Aren't you tired go to bed it's late" izuku grinned before moving down reaching for Kai's cock, where he brought it close to his lips licking it up with a giggle as Kai looked at him.

"You're fucking crazy"

Izuku only smiled before taking him whole stretching his mouth as he put him in his mouth, he swirled his tongue around the tip sucking it gently as he moaned sucking his cock as Kai ran his finger through his hair gently and cupping his face as he admired him.

"You know you still look gorgeous even when you're playing dirty" he said making Izuku giggle, he started to jerk Kai off as he kissed him tasting his mouth and feeling his tongue against his, he took his hand away looking at the white substance that Kai left on it.

He licked it off his fingers and kissed again, "Kai pleaseeee" "please what?" "Will you please Fuck me..?" Kai looked at Izuku who only bit his lips in hopes that Kai would give in. He arched his back lifting his hips up swaying them side to side making Kai laugh "what?" "you know what you're doing"

Izuku laid on his stomach as Kai placed his hand on his thigh as he slowly pushed into him, he started thrusting slow before going faster making Izuku a mess. He looked at him and chuckled as he leaned down placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Oh don't you dare start shaking Izuku, you wanted this remember?" Kai said as he started to pound into him harder making Izuku moan loudly immediately cumming all over the sheets, Kai smirked as he brushed Izuku's hair back seeing his face where tears streamed down his flushed cheeks and drool escaping his mouth down onto his chin as he moaned uncontrollably.

"How are you feeling luv? You okay?" Kai asked "m..mhm.." "aw come on, you gotta use your words baby" "tell me, how do you feel?" Kai chuckled as he watched Izuku struggle to speak without interrupting himself.  "Don't forget, you wanted to go again Izuku, but anything for you my luv" Kai said as he leaned down to kiss him softly as he pulled out releasing his semen all over his body.

He cupped Izuku's face brushing back his hair that was drenched in sweat and kissed his head "don't worry, I'll take care of you tomorrow morning"