DESPERADO: THIRTY NINE

Izuku looked at the man shock before speaking "kill him?" "Yes kill him, just overhaul no one else, if you do it I'll pay you 100k or even more if you'd like" Izuku bit his tongue as he gripped his dress "what's the matter? You don't want to end h...

Izuku looked at the man shock before speaking "kill him?" "Yes kill him, just overhaul no one else, if you do it I'll pay you 100k or even more if you'd like" Izuku bit his tongue as he gripped his dress "what's the matter? You don't want to end him?"

"It's not that...you know what, I'll think about it" "very well, give me a call when you've made up your mind" Izuku stood up and headed his way out. As he was about to enter his car he was stopped by Kai "oh now you wanna come?" "Something came up, please Izuku don't leave" "fuck off, you ruined your chance"

Izuku felt his eyes water as he drove his way back home, he quickly wiped his tears and groaned "fuck...don't you dare fucking cry you're better than that" he told himself as he continued to drive.

The next day he changed into a new suit that was a dark green along with a mask that matched it. He put his heels on and exited the building starting trouble for the heroes. "Well looky here, didn't think I'd end up seeing you again so soon" he said as he walked up to Kai "I'm guessing you had a messy fight, your hives are giving you away" he told him as he touched his face.

He looked into his eyes as his mind went back to what the man had told him last night, he let go of him and walked away. "Careful when you come through my way" he said as he listened to Kai's footsteps, he turned around and smiled "why should I?" "Because, you don't know what I'm cable of, my body knows exactly how to play"

"I should be able to know you well, after all I am the reason why you've come this far" Izuku looked at Kai as he tilted his head "I guess I should thank you, if you hadn't ripped my heart out the way you did I truly wouldn't be here just as you said"

"How ever, that doesn't change the fact I still despise you, the more I work on my own the more I realize you're just a man who can't find someone who easily pleases you the way I do, aren't I right?"

Izuku grabbed him by the tie and smirked "no one can ride you the way I do" he whispered in his ear making Kai grow goosebumps.He let go of him and walked away waving at him as he moved his hips smoothly.