DESPERADO :TWENTY TWO

Kai's Pov I watched Izuku play with his kitten that he adored a lot

Kai's Pov
I watched Izuku play with his kitten that he adored a lot. He was smiling and laughing as he ran around with the cat, he picked it up and planted a lot of kisses around it.

"Kai you really don't like animals?" He asks as he brings his cat up to me, "not really" "aw, but he's just a baby, right porky?" He says as he kisses the cat before putting it down "porky? That's his name?" "Yep, I named him like that because I found him eating pork buns" he said with a smile on his face.

He sat down next to me resting his head on my lap "Kai...one day in the future would you like to have children?" He asks catching my full attention "as in has have a family of our own?"

"Yeah..." "that would be impossible, you won't be able to reproduce" "I know but couldn't we adopt? Or maybe I could find a way to carry a baby"

I looked down at him as I got lost in thoughts, Izuku seems to really want children together even though he's up for the challenge and willing to risk his bod to find a way ro produce a child I wouldn't allow it, I am not up for it and I'm not going to let it go wrong and hurt him. "Maybe one day, we can grow our own little family" I said to keep a smile on his face.

Later on in the day I had Izuku go on a mission for me where it got out of hand resulting Izuku with a injury after a drive by had happened. "God Izuku I love you but I just can't...Hari, Hari can you please help Izuku" I say stepping away from him. I left to my office where I sanitized my hands before I started to get to work to come up with a new product.

Hari then entered and started to lecture me for leaving Izuku "you know if you can't handle touching his blood then maybe you shouldn't marry him because one day I'm not gonna be around to fix him up for you!" He shouted before leaving.

I sighed putting my pen down and left the room to find Izuku. He was looking at himself in the mirror touching his face, he looked at me and turned around "something wrong?"

"I think this is gonna scar" he said removing his hand to reveal the bullet wound on his cheek. "Oh...that's fine Izuku" "I'm worried you won't like me anymore" he says catching me off guard "why would you worry about that?"

"Most men I dated only wanted me for my looks, so I always thought you chose me for my looks too" I grabbed him by his hand and pulled him close "Izuku I would never change my opinion on you if anything were to happen, you'll always be the gorgeous person in my life"

"Really...?" "Of course" he hugged me and buried his face into my chest, I hugged him back and kissed his head. "So don't worry about that okay?" "Okay"