DESPERADO: THIRTY TWO

Izuku ran away from the heroes as he was chased down

Izuku ran away from the heroes as he was chased down. He giggled before quickly turning and throwing blades at them. He ran some more before putting his arms up and doing a few flips before jumping in the air shooting at the men.

He rolled down on the ground and stood up catching his breath. "Don't you dare move an inch" one of the heroes told him causing him to smile "and if I do?" "You'll regret it" "is that so?" Izuku glanced over at the fire hydrant before kicking at it making the water shoot out as he laughed.

"Man this villain is crazy"

"DEKU! THOSE HEROES MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO CATCH YOU BUT I CAN!" Katsuki shouted as he chased after Izuku who looked behind him with a smirk on his face "oh really?" He looked up and jumped onto a pole spinning around as Katsuki aimed at him with his quirk missing every shot.

Izuku let go of the pole and pulled out both of his pistols going crazy as he shot at Katsuki who dodged each bullet until one reached bro his arms "got ya" Izuku said pushing him to the ground, he stepped onto his chest making him groan "get your dumb ass heels off of me" "nope" Izuku leaned in gripping Katsuki's jaw who glared at him as he smiled widely "you're fucking crazy"

After Izuku successfully escaped from the heroes he went to the new building he started to stay at. It was a small hidden apartment and he thought it was a good start for him to bed low from the cops and heroes.

He threw his heels to the ground and took of his mask along with the bunny ears. It was his new iconic look for his "villain character" he always wore a leather suit with his black mask along with his bunny ears.

Many people in the town knew him for taking money from the men he's seduce and the casinos he'd blow up. He walked over to the dresser opening it and putting all the money he stole in it. He smiled as he counted the last deck before putting it away.

Izuku unzipped his suit slowly undressing himself and changing into clothes he could relax in. He stepped outside breathing in the cold air and looked down at his hand seeing his engagement ring shine, he slowly slipped it off his finger and brought it close to his face as he sighed before walking back in putting the ring down onto the counter and going straight to bed.