DESPERADO: TWENTY FIVE

The next morning Izuku got dressed up for the day and to work with Kai

The next morning Izuku got dressed up for the day and to work with Kai. He bent down filling up porkys food and a knock caught his attention, he headed over to the door and opened it only to try to shut it after seeing katsuki "DEKU LET ME IN" "No! Go away"

"I swear I will break this door down!" Izuku fell to the ground after Katsuki managed to push the door open "here are your shitty shoes" he said throwing the heels from the other night to the ground.

"Get out" Izuku said once he stood up "don't act like you're all tough because you're now part of the shitty villain side" "I am not!" "Oh come on! Don't act innocent deku, you had weapons, psychopathic laughs and you ran away from heroes"

"Because...I just didn't want to be around there" "really? And why do you carry a gun around huh?" "None of your business" katsuki glared at Izuku who glared back "don't fucking pout you shithead"

"Can you please leave?" "No" "please i have to get to work" "oh really? And what type of work?" "None of your concerns-" "Izuku?"

Katsuki's Pov
My eyes widened as I watched overhaul step out I looked at him and then at deku "why the fuck is he here?" I ask grabbing him by the collar "stop! Let go of me!" "Answer my question!"

"Fuck off" he said as he pushed me away, he walked over to Overhaul who put his hand on his body looking me into my eyes. I think this is the first time I've ever seen him without his mask.

"Leave"

"Listen, I don't know what the fuck you did to deku, but I will find a way to bring him back to his senses"

Izuku's Pov
I sighed once Katsuki finally left, "how come he was here?" Kai asks "he's my childhood friend, in fact he was the hero to find me at the bar last night" I say as I bit my finger feeling a knot grow in my stomach.

I don't know what's happening but I'm hoping katsuki won't turn me in like that, and I hope he won't leave me he's the only friend I got and I don't want to lose him. I looked over at Kai and smiled gently, "sorry, Did I wake you up?" I ask "no, don't worry about me"

Later on that day I was doing some paperwork for Kai arranging some meetings for him, the tv had caught my attention as I heard about Kai's gang be said in the news "it looks like there is a new member in the group who is known as the leaders queen, keep a look out gentleman because he will come for you and your money" the man said with a chuckle in the end making me frown.

I listened carefully as they gave a description on me "a feminine body and very thin, dark green hair and green eyes, along with freckles on his face" I sighed thinking about wether kachann told them about me and well he most likely did.