DESPERADO: FORTY FIVE

*explicit content*"How could you leave me like that? Couldn't you have at least woken me up to say goodbye?" Kai asked Izuku who only smiled "you're so stubborn" he says

*explicit content*
"How could you leave me like that? Couldn't you have at least woken me up to say goodbye?" Kai asked Izuku who only smiled "you're so stubborn" he says. "That's because of you, I was never like this until I met you"

"Aw come on, don't start getting angry at me, you chose to let a prostitute into your life, haven't you ever heard the rule that says to never fall in love with one?" Kai glared at Izuku before sighing. "Hey you should be glad I didn't send the guy who hired me to kill you, he really wanted to do the dirty job himself after I couldn't"

"I wouldn't care if I had died, as long as I got to see you again then that's okay with me" Izuku stared at Kai as he felt himself turn red, "what ever, listen you should start heading back to your little rich mans home I have some work to do"

Kai crossed his arms as he blocked Izuku from leaving "what now?" "Don't act like you don't want to see me" Kai said as he leaned in "I can't tell if I like you or hate you" Izuku told the man who only laughed before pulling him in to hug him.

"Just because I didn't kill you doesn't mean I forgive you" Izuku said as he let go before taking a seat. He crossed his legs and looked at Kai with a grin "what?" "Hm? What do you mean?" He asks "that look on your face, what do you want? Money? Jewel?" Izuku giggled before shaking his head "I don't want anything"

"Then what are you looking at me like that for?" "No reason, I'm just...thinking about something" "like what?" Izuku got up and walked over to Kai where he smirked at him before pushing him down to the chair.

He placed his hands on the top of the chair as he bent down not too low but the right height to stare directly into the man's eyes.

"You're really handsome without your mask you know?" He said making Kai chuckle as he placed his hand on Izuku's hip before lowering it down spanking him "and you look really good naked" he told him before kissing him.

He sat down on his lap as he leaned his head back exposing his neck for him. Soft moans escaped from his mouth as Kai sucked on his skin and kissing it. He slowly moved his hips grinding against Chisaki who could only groan and moan as his hand pulled the zipper to Izuku's suit down.

He let out a gasp as he felt Kai's mouth suck onto his nipple. Izuku continued to grind as he whimpered tugging onto Kai's shirt who bit onto his bottom lip before kissing him "w-what are you doing-" Izuku said as he felt Kai's hand tug onto the back of his suit until he ripped it "I'll buy you a new one" Kai said before putting a finger into his entrance not giving Izuku the the chance to complain about his suit.

He could hear the belt of Kai get undone before he was pushed down onto his cock. He wrapped his arms around the man's neck as he bounced up and down moaning into his ear as Kai started to grow his red spots on his skin from the amount of physical touch he's been doing.

His hand tightened on Izukus hips as he gritted his teeth. He groaned loudly before moaning as he felt himself ready his limits. He pulled out and looked at Izuku who had flushed cheeks. The two later one started to fix themselves and Izuku was wearing a new suit that has the eyes of Kai.

"Don't think about ripping this one too" he told Kai who walked up to him with a smile as he cupped his face kissing him gently.

"Come on, I want to take you out today"