DESPERADO: TWENTY

Izuku danced on the pole as the bar got crowded, the people throwing their money on the stage for him and others putting their money on him

Izuku danced on the pole as the bar got crowded, the people throwing their money on the stage for him and others putting their money on him. He loved getting the men's money and attention, Izuku arched his back as he laid on his stomach, he made eye contact with a man in the crowd and winked at him.

He then got up from the stage and sat next to the man, he had silky long red hair and two different colored eyes, the left black and the right cyan. "You're cute...." He said as he leaned in as he placed his hand on the man's chest who chuckled. "You want meat? I want yours.." Izuku said before giggling.

"Damn you're a nasty one" the man said as he took Izuku's hands "you married?" He asked as he pointed to Izuku's ring "and what if I am?" "I wouldn't want to be that guy you know?" "So? He won't find out" Izuku led the man to the vip room and pushed him down as he got on top of him.

He cuffed the man and cupped his face as he teased him until he got off and left him abandoning him in the room until the bar closed. He entered the room again with Kai and sat down on his side as he smiled and bit the tip of his finger while watching Kai scare the man.

"I swear man, I-I didn't know in fact he said it didn't matter!" "Sh....too loud, listen carefully" "that boy over there is my queen, my seductive doll, no one can touch him the way I do" Kai said gripping the man's jaw while looking into his eyes.  He let go of him and turned around walking away but quickly turned around pulling his pistol out and shooting the man as Izuku laughed.

He went up to Kai who put his arm around his waist pulling him close to his side, "you look really good tonight" he said placing a kiss on his lips "really?" "Mhm" "Im glad you think that, because you're gonna be taking this off of me tonight" Izuku said with a wink before walking away from Kai who chuckled before following behind.

The two have been working together and Kai had noticed a difference in Izuku. He noticed how much Izuku loved being a part of the Shie Hassaikai, he was into the role he played and he loved being part of the fun.

It's like the boy has lost his mind, but not enough....at least not for Kai.

Kai sat down watching Izuku dance up on the stage grinding on the pole not loosing eye contact with the man. "overhaul, you have a meeting with someone" Hari said standing in front of him. "I'll be back" he told Izuku as he stood up and headed to the meeting room to find Shigaraki.

"And what brings you here?" He asks as he sat down "what do you mean? You're the one who called me" Kai looked at Shigaraki and then sighed "Hari, please step out make some company to Izuku please"

Once Hari left Kai started to talk to Shigaraki who was a pain in the ass "listen, I said I'll pay you good money is that not enough?" "No, You're trying to give your little whore away to me for who knows how long!" "I told you it'd only be for about 3 months" "that's too much, I already have too many people under the same roof as me"

Kai sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose "if you weren't going to agree then why come all the way over here?" "Look, I'm not saying I won't take him in but I'm only letting you know if things don't work out then don't blame me for shit" "deal?"

Kai stared at Shigaraki before nodding

"Deal"