DESPERADO: FORTY EIGHT

Izuku and Kai were heading their way to pay the league a visit

Izuku and Kai were heading their way to pay the league a visit. Izuku sat by his man's side with his legs crossed as he twirled his hair in his finger chewing his gum quietly as he eyed Shigaraki the entire the time.

He stretched his leg out moving his foot up against shigarakis leg and gently pressing against his crotch. As he winked at the man who was turning red and annoyed, "Tomura?" Kai asked "what" "are you listening" "of course I am" "That's unbelievable considering how bad you are at lying" "oh shut up"

Izuku giggled and stopped teasing Shigaraki. He wrapped his arm around Kai's arm and leaned against it sticking his tongue out at Shigaraki who only glared. It wasn't until Izuku decided to tease Kai as well, he pressed his hand on his bulge rubbing it gently in a circle motion as he watched Kai try hard to not lose focus while Izuku acted like an innocent boy as he teased the two men.

Once the meeting was over Izuku said his goodbye to Shigaraki blowing him a kiss before he started to laugh as he walked out. "You really are something else" Kai said as the two walked out. "I just like teasing people, it's fun"

Izuku entered Kai's building where he started kissing him wrapping his arms around his neck . He moaned in between the kiss was ready to get his shit rocked until they two were interrupted "um...Kai you got some men wanting to see you" "bring them in, Izuku why don't you start setting up my office"

Izuku pouted before walking up the stairs. He entered the room and placed each files from the desk into their right spots making the desk look clean, he brought out liquor and cups filling them before a grin appeared on his face.

"I promise you the price for each of my products are worthy, after all they're made out of my bare hands" Kai said as he entered his office. He took a seat and continued to speak to the two men hoping to make some cash out of them, it wasn't until he felt himself flinch as he felt something touch him.

He took a quick glance down noticing Izuku was hiding quietly under his desk, he already knew what was on that boys mind. He sighed deeply and put his head down as he felt Izukus hand roam around his crotch as he reached for his cock.

He lifted his head looking back at the guys "so...tell me what product did you like best?" He said as Izuku slowly stroked him, he kissed the tip of his cock swirling his tongue around it before putting the rest into his mouth slowly moving his tongue around giving the man a chance to speak perfectly normal.

"I want you to show us how your popular bullets work" "I'm afraid I can't today-I...Hari" "yes?" "Why don't you bring them in actually?" "Okay..?"

Izuku's drool coated Kai's cock as he continued to move his tongue around holding in his moans as he avoided to active his gag reflex. He hummed quietly enough for Kai to hear him who was resting his head down before he lowered his arm down.

He put his hand over Izukus head grabbing his hair and started to pushed him down further, he continued to do the same actions as he spoke to the men.

"Is that all?" "I suppose so, how much are you expecting to get out of us" "at least 1- 1k, that's all" he bit his lip as he felt himself cum inside the mouth of Izuku, he was holding his breath in as the men counted their money before handing it over. "here, take it". Kai took his free hand receiving the money as he slid the box over to them.

Once they were gone he was sure to deal with Izuku.